Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know! all his products are is stuff you can already buy by other companies and things you could (and should) make yourself. especially since they don't even make their own fondant, i don't know why they bothered selling it.

and yeah, that cake graffiti is probably the worst thing on there. that and the fondant cutter set - just buy cookie cutters!

oh, so that's how to do it.
detective.gif

i know! all his products are is stuff you can already buy by other companies and things you could (and should) make yourself. especially since they don't even make their own fondant, i don't know why they bothered selling it.

and yeah, that cake graffiti is probably the worst thing on there. that and the fondant cutter set - just buy cookie cutters!

oh man, I loved the episode where he was meeting with another cake decorator and found out you didn't have to buy fondant in white. Dumbass :doh:

i caught the end of the episode when duff took the cake (holy shit it was an actual cake too) to the big lebowski festival, and i realised just how painful an experience that would be for anyone with a brain cell.

oh man, I loved the episode where he was meeting with another cake decorator and found out you didn't have to buy fondant in white. Dumbass :doh:
:lmao: i know! i laughed so hard when i saw that episode. i know he's got actual culinary training, but he sure as hell doesn't act like he does.

i caught the end of the episode when duff took the cake (holy shit it was an actual cake too) to the big lebowski festival, and i realised just how painful an experience that would be for anyone with a brain cell.
oh god, yes. every episode now seems to be for something stupid for people with way too much money or some big famous people event trying to outdo the one on last week.

I bought one of these last night:

1985904721_5466bead11.jpg

The name, franky, doesn't say it all. It's just... wow. Try it, seriously. Unibroue never fail to disappoint me. They are, without a doubt, the best thing to come out of French Canada.

I'd also just like to clarify that it's a beer, specifically a dark ale... just in case you can't read dat shit.

(fyi I also bought some really creamy alpine taleggio cheese to have with it :shh:)

hahaha, what timing. seeing as how i do sorta still live in memphis, i still get emails from venues about upcoming concerts. porcupine tree are coming to memphis. hilariously, it's a really small venue. even better? they're opening! they're not even the headliner. :lmao:

This thread has been here for 5 months,where have all the cool people gone. It's summer,you shouldn't have anything to do. :|

Back
Top Bottom