Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This makes me think Food Network challenge is on :ohmy:.

But I'm listening to New Wave radio and "Love my Way"is on :panic:

The hell was that :lol:

God, I'm so pissed off right now. I actually finally "won" something, and it was a pre-sale code for the Roger Waters tour, but the pre-sale's on the 5th and I don't get paid til the 7th.

well, the good news is i'm one step closer to studying in new zealand. i've been accepted to UNI. step 3: how do i pay for this? (since unfortunately no country's government is beating down my door to give me free money to study, much less see two u2 shows.) step 4: applying for a student visa.

thanks. :D and oh yeah, i've emailed someone to find out how much fafsa will give me in grants and loans. hopefully next year i'll be a citizen anyway so then i'll have a much smaller tuition bill and possibly two countries to pull financial aid from. if only i could manage to eventually swing all my tuition in grants so i wouldn't have to take out any more loans.
swoon.gif

The wish of us all, Khan.

God, I'm putting WAY too much thought into this Roger Waters thing. Even my dad, who always gives me shit for going to "so many concerts" says he wouldn't be able to pass this up if he were still my age.

Well, I overslept and now the only tickets left are behind the stage or on the floor, and both are out of my price range. Guess that solves this problem. I'll try again during the general sale.

ugh, i'm starving. i want mcdonald's. i want kfc. i want something because i haven't eaten in like eight hours or something, and even then i only ate a third of my food.

I want Waffle House like mad.

Khan, if you're going to be in Fiz next week do you want to meet up for foods when Travis and I drive through?

i think my parents might have some around the house, buried somewhere. or we lost them when we moved to australia. or back from. or moving to the new house. or maybe i imagined them in the first place.

meanwhile, i'm no wine ponce, but this wine tastes nicer out of a smaller glass. wtf.

I sort of figured every NZ home has a poi that nobody uses, just like every Australian home has a boomerang that nobody uses.

You'd get along with my dad. He only drinks wine out of tumblers. I'll never find out exactly why that is.

Back
Top Bottom