Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you remind me more often, I will go back to being a Food Network obsessee.

For now, bed.

Tomorrow I get hipster glasses.

Ugh, Best Thing I Ever Ate is on.

That show creeps me the fuck out. I don't like watching a bunch of pretentious chefs have an orgasm over chocolate.

I never thought I'd feel the need to turn Ace of Cakes, but I'm over it. Even if they're making a Han Solo frozen in Carbonite cake :love:

i still remember the episode where one of them was being so fucking condescending telling viewers not to bother them via their website.

my thoughts on that are two-fold: 1) tough shit, you're on tv what the fuck did you expect and 2) if you're going to be that exclusive, how about only take phone or in person orders?

pack of over-privileged wankers.

i remember that episode! and yeah. i don't know what they expect either. i'm sure all the other business-related reality shows get bombarded with calls as well. if they don't want it to happen...stop being a tightass and hire another receptionist? tell mary alice to stop dicking around with the fondant and get her newly bony ass back at her desk?

we stopped by there when i was in baltimore, and there weren't crowds of people, or even one person (save for us) around. yet they had that black trash bag looking film on the windows. come off it.

:up: let's do it!

yeah. from wikipedia:
The "marshmallow experiment" is a well known test of this concept conducted by Walter Mischel at Stanford University and discussed by Goleman in his popular work. In the 1960s, a group of four-year-olds were given a marshmallow and promised another, only if they could wait 20 minutes before eating the first one. Some children could wait and others could not. The researchers then followed the progress of each child into adolescence and demonstrated that those with the ability to wait were better adjusted and more dependable (determined via surveys of their parents and teachers), and scored significantly higher on the Scholastic Aptitude Test years later.

what a tasty experiment.

Good Eats' intros are always poorly edited.

I just got back from Nightmare on Elm Street. My review is in the reviews thread, but, suffice it to say, I spent the ten minute drive back home ranting Travis' ear off. I didn't say half of what I could've in that review.

Good Eats' intros are always poorly edited.[/qupte]
ha, this is true. the beginning just seemed so abrupt. one moment marc summers is wrapping up his bit, the next second alton's talking about paella. i thought they'd cut to the middle of a show accidentally or something. it's hard to describe, but yeah.

I just got back from Nightmare on Elm Street. My review is in the reviews thread, but, suffice it to say, I spent the ten minute drive back home ranting Travis' ear off. I didn't say half of what I could've in that review.
i read that. oh my. i'm not really into slasher movies, but that just sounds awful.

i read that. oh my. i'm not really into slasher movies, but that just sounds awful.

I...love the original film. A lot. It's one of my favorite movies ever. I'm a bit addicted :uhoh:.

I had to see the remake. I did not want to. Ok...i sorta wanted to. I had a little hope, because Robert Englund seemed to approve of it.

GUHGHGHGHG

:therethere:, ash. i hate when remakes totally suck.

oh and een you must catch me up on home and away when i get there. :reject:

and i'm not sure if i think this star wars concert looks awesome or lame.

Back
Top Bottom