Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seeing as the thread is dead, i shall use it to post random shit i think of throughout the day.

- youtube is the biggest time waster. wikipedia comes in second place. it's easy to spend hours at either side and not realize it.
- commercials that talk about people's nasty heels make me want to vomit.
- duran duran have actually made some amazing music, but their early teeniebopper image has given them a bad rap. damn you tiger beat!
- more restaurants should be open at 10 pm on a friday night. meaning more chinese restaurants.
- jelly babies are the best candy ever.
- i hate being hungry but the one thing i'd like to eat doesn't seem to be in the house, despite putting it in the shopping cart this evening.

that's all i can think of for now.

Is it on commercial? I *think* this is Food Network, but it's on commercial right now, so I don't knowwwwwwwwwww

Yay :dance:.

No episode of this show will ever be as good as the one where they made cakes for cake bitch's birthday.

Yes, your tiny propeller on the side of giant plastic sugar monster is going to pick up and fly away because you are blowing air from a HAIR DRYER on it.

Your moving piece is a gyroscope?

That's....that's scientifically built TO move.

That's cheating.

I don't know who that is. I don't like change :panic:
she's host of 5 ingredient fix. she's from memphis
swoon.gif

:lol: you should watch it! i like its premise. as much as i uh, love uh, alton uh, brown i uh, find his recipes to be uh, overly complicated sometimes.

Oh my God. Do not even get me started on him and his spice cabinet.

"Oh you have to climb the tallest mountain in the darkest reaches of Africa to personally pluck this from the heart of a giant oak rich with poisoned mushrooms. You could easily replace it with ginger, but why would you want to do that?"

Oh my God. Do not even get me started on him and his spice cabinet.

"Oh you have to climb the tallest mountain in the darkest reaches of Africa to personally pluck this from the heart of a giant oak rich with poisoned mushrooms. You could easily replace it with ginger, but why would you want to do that?"
i know! him with those grains of paradise. i forget what episode it was used on, but good lord. i'd never heard of it before, and i have pretty much every common spice. and then i think he said you could use pepper instead or something? give me a break.

i'm not going on the internet to buy a spice, sorry. what if i don't like it?

I wish I could remember what episode it was I'm thinking of. He had some spice, and he explanation of how to get it was....ridiculous. And it was EASILY replaced with something else.

DON'T LEAVE ME FOOD NETWORK. NOT AFTER WE WERE JUST REUINTED.

Especially not for Boflex :(. Couldn't you have at least give me the Magic Bullet?

Back
Top Bottom