Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sort of figured every NZ home has a poi that nobody uses, just like every Australian home has a boomerang that nobody uses.

You'd get along with my dad. He only drinks wine out of tumblers. I'll never find out exactly why that is.

i definitely have more boomerangs than pois, that's for sure.

coincidentally, the wine i was drinking when i made that post was a shiraz grenache from the barossa*.

*=i had to look that up, i didn't know it off the top of my head

barbecue.

I know that going to America and eating at Outback Steakhouse is like the Simpsons going to Americatown in Japan, but I am pretty curious to see how similar the food tastes to pub grub standards here.

probably pretty different. i'm trying to think what food on their menu could be classified as pub grub. their burger, i guess? een's been there so maybe he'd be a better judge of this.

We definitely want to go for the lulz.

Well, Khan, we should be passing through the Fiz around dinner time on Thursday, so if you want to meet up for some Outback, just say the word.

Ugh, I'm not going to miss this place too much, I've done so much fucking driving in the last few days. It just shouldn't take a half hour to get somewhere like it does to get ANYWHERE here.

Oh, Khan, do you know anything about Blytheville? It seems pretty damn sketch, but I'd rather not stay in a hotel in Memphis either. Any advice?

hmm, i've never been to blytheville. any particular reason you don't want to stay in memphis? i know of a few decent places around here right off the interstate. alternatively, west memphis isn't too bad. i was going to suggest another city i've stayed at in arkansas but i forgot it's off i-40, ugh.

I can do that, yeah. I'm not sure if I still have your number, not sure if it survived my switchover from AT&T to T-Mobile.

i still didn't know it was known for it's film industry.
its, een. :tsk: :depressed:

on another note...private chefs of beverly hills, how have i survived without you for so long?

very well, actually. please cancel this borefest. though that sums up all of friday night's television. ugh, not everyone goes out all friday night.

:panic: I really need me some of this place...
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom