Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It really really truly does. I'd gladly skip over my birthday if it means I can just forget about all this work. It didn't seem like so much when I was sitting around doing absolutely nothing these past two months but alas...

Bring on June so I can have summer and boyfriend again.

one of my friends went up to vancouver in november and is currently on a road trip to portland via the scary parts of washington and oregon. a gas station attendant told him he speaks very good english for someone from new zealand.

their car is also overheating, and to paraphrase him it's just like that the hills have eyes shit.

remind me to contact the authorities if i don't hear from him in a few days.

one of my friends went up to vancouver in november and is currently on a road trip to portland via the scary parts of washington and oregon. a gas station attendant told him he speaks very good english for someone from new zealand.
why am i imagining an episode of fotc? it probably would've been funnier than most of the second season, too. :depressed:

YouTube - U2 - A Celebration
shlick.gif

Is that who you gave the advertised free ticket to? Rest assured, if I were even NEAR the vicinity, I'd've taken it.

Back
Top Bottom