Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know. A timely thread title was missed out on today.

"Interference Radom Music Talk. Pretending to like bands by singing at concerts sine 2007"

i'm guilty of this too, but to avoid looking like an egg i've cut them down to only around people who will actually know what i'm talking about.

any other time i reference interference i'm vague enough that whoever i'm taking to should think i'm just talking about a random person i know in real life.

Someone explain to Bowie that onions are bad for him, otherwise, I'd gladly share my soup with him.

Seriously. Hellloooo pot pie.

Here is why they can't eat onions: Human Foods to Avoid for Cats - Toxic Foods

i'm on an epic dose of antibiotics at the moment and i basically can't eat for three hours around taking the pill, and i have to take four of the fuckers a day. i'm about 45 minutes away from being able to eat, i can't wait to get preheating the oven.

yikes. looks like i'll be a bit more insistent about pushing the cats away from food in the future. the shits love sniffing at chocolate too. if they had a death wish they could be less annoying and just go sit under the garage door.

much, but not 100%.

yesterday i was really dizzy before i hit the antibiotics, and actually remember little to nothing of what i did as well. nfi how i ended up with the infection, but glad it's sorting itself out. it's funny that it started on sunday as a slightly sore toe, by sunday night it was big and red and by monday my toe was twice the size it normally is and there was a nasty red line tracking from the toe to halfway up to my knee, and as i mentioned i was a bit of a space cadet.

weee!

oh man, I got an infection once under my arm from nicking it shaving and just not noticing (ew). Anyways, it just got REALLY bad to the point I had to have surgery. The most unfun experience ever.

:hug:

oh man, I got an infection once under my arm from nicking it shaving and just not noticing (ew). Anyways, it just got REALLY bad to the point I had to have surgery. The most unfun experience ever.

:hug:

fuck that :hug:. i think my body decided to heal just under threat of going to the local hospital for intravenous antibiotics.

i actually snuck into the doctor when my mum had an appointment (so basically he was doing two consults instead of one). he was pissed at first, but as soon as i whipped my sock off he realised i was in fairly deep shit.

Score :lmao:.

Ugh, I finally put OOC on ignore when I realized I could still visit it and it wouldn't clutter the New Posts feed, but now I forget to come in here and manually check for posts in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom