Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just sad now because i have to use this jank program, and now my INCREDIBLY nice DVD menu is gone.

I just DON'T want to convert the video files into another format. I always forget to delete them and then they take up a bunch of space on my computer. Plus, what's the point in having an HD camera if I can't watch my videos at the quality they were meant to be?

I'm just sad now because i have to use this jank program, and now my INCREDIBLY nice DVD menu is gone.

I just DON'T want to convert the video files into another format. I always forget to delete them and then they take up a bunch of space on my computer. Plus, what's the point in having an HD camera if I can't watch my videos at the quality they were meant to be?

totally understandable.

can i see the dvd menu by any chance? just nosey is all.

Well, last night, after three and a half hours, I finished burning the DVD and there was...

...nothing on it :scream:. So I gave up and converted the files to AVI after all :(. It should've been done by this morning, but sometimes my laptop decides to hibernate in the middle of the night even though I have it set not to, so it took all afternoon. Now I'm just burning the stuff to DVD. Only two now, thankfully, it was going to take three with the other program. It's 30% done and I think i'ts been going for like an hour or 2 :crack:. I'm not in any rush tonight though. Last night I really felt the urge to watch it.

Anyways, I'll see if I can't find an example on windows' website or something.

YouTube - Vista DVD Maker Style - Highlights

It'll be cooler on mine though because I'll have 1901 playing in the background.

it's going to take a lot to top the coolness of that music. it was like midi meets frontier country saloon.

Well, last night, after three and a half hours, I finished burning the DVD and there was...

...nothing on it :scream:. So I gave up and converted the files to AVI after all :(. It should've been done by this morning, but sometimes my laptop decides to hibernate in the middle of the night even though I have it set not to, so it took all afternoon. Now I'm just burning the stuff to DVD. Only two now, thankfully, it was going to take three with the other program. It's 30% done and I think i'ts been going for like an hour or 2 :crack:. I'm not in any rush tonight though. Last night I really felt the urge to watch it.

your patience genuinely amazes me. my rage would know no bounds, and it'd end up being a project that would get done in about a month. or maybe longer, given the backlog of 2010 photos i want to put on facebook.

I really am not sure why I'm still trying when, yes, I have shit like that left all over my computer right now. It depresses me really. I guess I just feel like if I spent three hours of my time at Lolla recording, I'm damn well going to watch it on a big screen tv.

keep working at it. if you get it done i'll probably have the motivation to update my 2010 album on facebook.

which will 90% consist of photos of the cats and different shots of sunsets during march and april, but still. or maybe i'll get around to uploading stuff from my trip to wellington in 2007.

i think i've probably also got 2005 and 2006 photos to upload somewhere, as well as some more from 2008.

you keep up the good work, and once i'm on my laptop i'll start getting my shit together.

my backlog is being put to shame, since one of my friends finally got his albums organised and uploaded despite having something like 3000 photos to get through.

The fuck? Don't you turn the tables on me like that or my lawyer will be on your ass faster than you can say the longest word in the english language.

The fuck? Don't you turn the tables on me like that or my lawyer will be on your ass faster than you can say the longest word in the english language.

that's probably because there's a good likelihood that i couldn't pronounce it. if you can, we'll call it even.

hey gmail, thanks for telling me my 16 mb file attachment failed. i really enjoyed spending those 10 minutes waiting for it to upload. so much so i'm happy to get the chance to do it again.

that's probably because there's a good likelihood that i couldn't pronounce it. if you can, we'll call it even.

hey gmail, thanks for telling me my 16 mb file attachment failed. i really enjoyed spending those 10 minutes waiting for it to upload. so much so i'm happy to get the chance to do it again.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

You don't know it, but i just pronounced that perfectly.

Hi.

:shifty:

What is this place, a thread for you and Ashley to chat?

that has never worked before. hello!

and yes, although not expressly for that purpose it's certainly a nice facilitator.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

You don't know it, but i just pronounced that perfectly.

damn, that's quite a word. i'm nailing it, even with my accent. i also want a degree in whatever it is.

and after ransacking the bedroom to find the usb for my phone (i couldn't) i have come back upstairs to see that my attachment was successful this time.

one of the benefits of having a partner is being able to steal their shit, so i did eventually find a usb for my phone even though i don't actually need it now.

gmail discriminates against file names.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom