Zoo Tv requests (U2torrents help)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsglick2424

Refugee
Zoo Tv requests

Hi! I'm looking for 5 videos from the Zoo Tv tour. And yes i've gone on u2 torrents and a video that I downloaded has been almost 2 weeks since I started downloading and it hasn't even gone half way.
Here's are the ones I'm looking for..

Zoo TV Germany
Zoo TV Boston
Zoo TV Adelaide
Zoo TV Dormund
Zoo TV Chicago

If you have at least one of them, posting them would be GREATLY GREATLY appreciated.

If you dont have one of them, and you have other rare videos that isnt Washington, you could also post them too. That would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Zach

I have Boston 03-17-92 DVD. It's 3.45 GB in size. If I upload the files, it will take a couple of days, and it will have to be to Y S I due to the size. This means the links will last only 7 days. Are you prepared to download all this data before it expires? Frankly I don't want to waste my time and bandwidth uploading if you won't be able to take advantage of it. Are you on broadband? If you're still on dial-up, you'll have very slow d/l speeds whether you're d/l through torrents or directly.

Hold on Zach, I see you have 2 downloads open to this show on U2T right now, and both have firewalled port notations. I've mentioned before that you need to correct this problem to increase your download speed, and speed up the torrent for anyone else who joins in as a leecher. Additionally, U2T forbids duplicate accounts; if they find out, they'll ban you altogether. I'm assuming both these leechers are you by the nick, if the 2nd is not you, then just open your ports and forget the warning about duplicate accounts.

Ok yes i have broadband and im so willing to take the advantage of this. I don't have 2 accounts. But how do I open my ports and do the firewall thing? btw, how can you tell which leecher is who? their ip address?

Thank you

ok i will turn on my firewall....i can't right now because im busy but i'll do it..in a few hours and yes lynn i have broadband and im soooo soooo soooo soooo sooo sooo sooo willing to do it!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

tpsglick2424 said:
Ok yes i have broadband and im so willing to take the advantage of this. I don't have 2 accounts. But how do I open my ports and do the firewall thing? btw, how can you tell which leecher is who? their ip address?

Thank you

Earlier, the torrent peers showed tpsglick2424 and another username ending in 2424, both with multiple closed ports. It was enough of a coincidence that I thought I'd warn you against multiple accounts. If not, no harm. The admins at U2T can see duplicate accounts through IP addresses.

To open your ports, use the very extensive Help feature at U2T. You need to open the ports through your firewall, not turn on your firewall.

really? no no no...coincidence if they really want me to il change my torrent thing if they want me to

ok i see what you mean, i've been searching the site to see the other fan and i think i found the person..is it u2fan2424?

tpsglick2424 said:
really? no no no...coincidence if they really want me to il change my torrent thing if they want me to

Zach, read the U2T Help forum so you understand how torrents work, and how you can help them work better. Why bang your head against a wall with slow downloads when you don't need to?

I don't recall the 2nd leecher, just that both ended in 2424, both were firewalled, and neither of you had a good share ratio at all.

yes i know, but i can't do it now, i'm very busy and im lucky that i'm able to even talk to you right now, and as soon as im avalibe which is like in 2 hours i will do it

my connecting thing says, unknown.. can you help me to why it says unknown? isearched the whole site and nothing came up but with the same question unanswered..

tpsglick2424 said:
my connecting thing says, unknown.. can you help me to why it says unknown? isearched the whole site and nothing came up but with the same question unanswered..

Do you mean your U2T Connection Status? If it says Unknown, you aren't either seeding or leeching anything at the moment, so it doesn't have a status for you. If you jump on a torrent, your status will be updated.

Your Connection Status is a reflection of whether your ports are properly open. As of right now, you're still listed on the Boston Zoo DVD as being firewalled. Your haven't properly followed their instructions to open up your ports.

You need to read the U2T Help Forum more thoroughly, and figure out which configuation applies to your equipment, software and internet access setup. Music on the Internet isn't the right place for this discussion anyway.

btw neutral, i didn't mean for this thread to end up being about U2T, I just wanted some Zoo Tv Videos...

Back
Top Bottom