Zip code analysis program?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I was wondering if anybody could recommend a program that I could use to analyze zip code information. I just need something that I can enter zip code data into and then see the results on a map. Ideas? Recommendations? Thanks!

I'm looking for something where I can enter a spreadsheet's worth of zips and have them map out to determine, say, where someones fan base is located. :)

I wasn't necessarily looking for something for free. I just wanted to get an idea of what the best route to go would be.

:scratch: She's not looking for directions to get to a place. I think she's looking for something that determines demographics :shrug:

I'm looking for something where I can enter a spreadsheet's worth of zips and have them map out to determine, say, where someones fan base is located. :)

:scratch: She's not looking for directions to get to a place. I think she's looking for something that determines demographics :shrug:

You can load a spreadsheet of zip codes into Streets and Trips and see a map of all the locations. She never mentioned demographics. She mentioned being able to see where they were located...

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a program that I could use to analyze zip code information. I just need something that I can enter zip code data into and then see the results on a map. Ideas? Recommendations? Thanks!

:hmm:

Beats me!

Maybe I can enter all my active customers by zipcode into some program and see where the majority live... :shrug:

Right. No directions needed, except where and what I might search under. I'm not looking for anything fancy schmancy. I really have no idea where to start looking, so I thought I'd ask here first. :)

Back
Top Bottom