youtube question...unable to post comments...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
just wondering if anyone here knows why i can't post comments to other's youtube videos? i can upload my own videos, and favorite videos, but i can't add a text comment to someone else's video. i've already tried clearing the cache like the youtube help menu suggested. i've tried using firefox and IE.

i've tried on 3 random videos by 3 different users.

edit: i hit refresh on the 3rd video and it worked. weird that the other two random videos didn't work. ah well. thanks anyway.

Look I probably have no idea what's wrong, but if you scroll past all the comments, there'll be a line saying comments are banned on that particular video, and you've just been unlucky. But if you can still see the commment box, then I have no idea.

yep i can still see the comment box and type in it and hit submit, but then it just sits there with the text grayed out and does nothing. on the 3rd video i hit refresh and it finally worked but the other two never did anything. i never got a message about the user needing to approve a comment either. ah well, wasn't that important anyway i guess. lol.

COBL_04 said:
Yeah, I think you do have to hit refresh after posting it. You got it to work!

well it worked on one of the videos anyway, lol.
the other ones i just sent the person a message instead of a comment.

Back
Top Bottom