Yahoo mail - spam (interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa man

Refugee
Hey, does anyone know how I can activate my reply notifications on my yahoo mail? I accidentally selected one of my replies as scam rather then trying to delete it and ever since I don't receive any notifications. Anyone know??? thanks!

You mean to remove a blocked/spam email from your list?

Go to your yahoo account and click Options on the upper right --> mail options --> spam --> find the email address in the list then remove it.

Well, you know how you get email notifications when ever someone replies to a comment or a thread that you started etc... well, on my yahoo account, I checked off to delete it but instead I clicked on spam... so now it thinks that interference emails are spam. I think I tried doing what you suggested but it didn't seem to work. :sad:

It should work if you remove the email address from the blocked list.

It shows this...
4050707071_147bfc7b2b_o.jpg

then I un-check it... save it... and it doesn't work. I go back to check to see if it saves it and it it shows that there is one spam email still there.

So you are still getting the emails, they are just going to the spam folder?

If that's the case then open the email, and click the 'not spam' button.

Well I dont know what else to suggest other than changing your email address for interference.

:sad:

I'll see if I can figure it out. There has to be a way. I'm sorry if confused you, I know you are only trying to help. Thank you! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom