xbox: project natal - the future is now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, another reason for fat people to hate console games even more. This sounds awesome though.

I wonder how much will be functional and how much is just part of the promo video.

so would i have to purchase a completely different console or could this be an add on to the XBOX 360 i already have?

so would i have to purchase a completely different console or could this be an add on to the XBOX 360 i already have?

It'd be a peripheral to the present 360.

For some reason I've yet to watch anything relating to this Natal stuff yet, I'm more excited for Last FM, Facebook, Twitter, and 1080p movie rental being added to the Xbox Live interface.

It'd be a peripheral to the present 360.

For some reason I've yet to watch anything relating to this Natal stuff yet, I'm more excited for Last FM, Facebook, Twitter, and 1080p movie rental being added to the Xbox Live interface.

Last.fm AND Facebook? Nice!

Dudes how long do you think you could play Gears of War or Fallout 3 with this type of interface? You'd be exhausted after 15 minutes!

This thing is just asking for a "Pimp Simulator" game.

My backhand is strong, I'll be keeping my stable of hoes in check.

This strikes me as being a glorified Eye Toy, so its not anything new.

I will be impressed if they can get it to work anything as well as it does in the vid, as Catlhere said.

Wait. What is this promoting?

Natal.jpg

:lol:

Mark

I think this is all plausible except for the recognizing multiple users at the same time. Sure there is face recognition technology, but with multiple hands, arms and legs moving around, that just screams FAIL.
I'm guessing it'll amount to a modified Wii with wristbands and legbands or something instead of Wii's controllers.
It seems like that would be a more natural and techno-feasible step.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom