World of Warcraft players?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was able the watch the first one off the list until I had to get back to the grind. His kids must been on a PvP server :p They got ganked!

:lol: just watched that whole thing, freakin hilarious! And yes, I understand everything they were saying. hehe....I was going to say something real nerdy about what they were doing and their characters but I'll refrain for now.....my lv37 controller needs to level up! :tongue:

Hi my name is Michelle and I'm addicted to WoW. :wave:

It has only taken me about 1 1/2 years to get my undead warrior char. to level 52. So as you can see I don't get to play as much as I would like to. :mad: Also with that last patch, now I get my butt kicked during PvP. Although I am loving that "second wind" we have now.
I also have a level 15 rogue, level 13 warlock, level 11 mage and a hunter that is still level 1. I get bored playing the same char. so I have many Horde alts. :D

Thanks to my realm being the "suggested" realm after Christmas, I now have to wait in queue to play. Last night I was number 623 in line. :sad:
I guess with The Burning Crusades coming out in a week, it will be even more crowded.

If anyone plays on Eitrigg, let me know.

Cartman: Butters go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. :lol:

Last edited:
mdw3935 said:
Hi my name is Michelle and I'm addicted to WoW. :wave:

It has only taken me about 1 1/2 years to get my undead warrior char. to level 52. So as you can see I don't get to play as much as I would like to. :mad: Also with that last patch, now I get my butt kicked during PvP. Although I am loving that "second wind" we have now.

explain this "second wind". I've been away a long time.

Second wind is when you are struck by stun or immobilize effect you generate 10 rage and 5% of your total health over 10sec. Also nice is endless rage, where you generate 25% more rage from damage dealt. I can kick some butt in PvE, but it's the other way around in PvP.

With this last patch about a month ago we got new talents. I'm arms warrior now but will probably go fury as soon as I get to 60 and get some epic gear. :nerd:

mdw3935 said:
Second wind is when you are struck by stun or immobilize effect you generate 10 rage and 5% of your total health over 10sec. Also nice is endless rage, where you generate 25% more rage from damage dealt. I can kick some butt in PvE, but it's the other way around in PvP.

With this last patch about a month ago we got new talents. I'm arms warrior now but will probably go fury as soon as I get to 60 and get some epic gear. :nerd:

sweet! that means free respec! So, with the new talent changes, did the defense tree get any love?......ermm...maybe I should go read the patch notes...:lol:

Clyde: Are you guys dumb? We can't beat him, even with all of us. It's a waste of time.
Stan: Dude, we have to try.
Clyde: I've got better things to do.
Cartman: Clyde, Clyde! If you had a chance right now to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it? I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he was awesome, but you would, right?
Clyde: I'm just gonna stop playing.
Cartman: When Hitler rose to power there were a lot of people who just stopped playing. You know who those people were? The French! Are you French, Clyde?
Clyde: No.
Cartman: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, Clyde?
Clyde: All right all right, I'll do it!

Burning Crusade. I like the Blood Elves so far. Trying out jewelcrafting. Back and forth on the seeming OVERload of quests around. XP is good, but sheesh, it's quest heavy in places.

clarityat3am said:
Burning Crusade. I like the Blood Elves so far. Trying out jewelcrafting. Back and forth on the seeming OVERload of quests around. XP is good, but sheesh, it's quest heavy in places.

I haven't picked this up yet. From what i've read about jewelcrafting, it's a loy like slotted weapons from diablo 2. Blood elves are on the Horde side right? What are their inherent abilities?

I think they're inherent ability is to make the Horde sexy. :wink: I don't remember exactly what they are. I need to go read it again. I made level 10 in two days and didn't even play that much. :crack: Quests :crack:

Hmm....well then, blood elves FTW! Quests! That's a good thing! Pile up those quests and get them done at the same time and you will level fast! lv10 in 2 days, not bad.

I'm working on them. I just didn't expect that there'd be SO many. Here are the Blood Elves racial traits:

Arcane Affinity - passive
Enchanting skill increased by 10.

Arcane Torrent - active - (Hunters/Paladins/Mages/Priests/Warlocks only)
Silences all enemies within 8 yards for 2 sec. In addition, you gain 5 + 1/Level Mana restored per Mana Tap charge currently affecting you - Instant - 2 min cooldown.

Arcane Torrent - active - (Rogue only)
Silences all enemies within 8 yards for 2 sec. In addition, you gain 10 Energy for each Mana Tap charge currently affecting you.

Magic Resistance - passive
All resistances increased by 5.

Mana Tap - active
Reduces target's mana by 51 and charges you with Arcane energy for 10 min. This effect stacks up to 3 times. Amount of mana reduced is 50 + 1/Level - 30 yd range - Instant - 30 sec cooldown.

nice. I like the Silence inherent. Very useful in PvP for sure. And of course, magic resistance is always welcome :)

My new Blood Elf. Being a warlock is hard when things want to run up and slash you, but overall I like her best. :D

akrilna.jpg

What level? Ok, my friend just recently bought me the burning crusade so...City of Heroes has taken a backseat. My buddy and I have a Priest/Mage Draenei duo going. Made it to 20 last night. And with school just starting, WoW is going to be second fiddle.

I think "played" time is about 1 day 8 hours...something like that...I would have to check. yesterday we went from 17-20. We've successfully completed every quest in azuremyst and bloodmyst. :nerd:

I tried to make a Draenei toon, but I can't get past the looks of them. :crack: I got rid of my other two characters so I could concentrate on my new elf.

You wouldn't happen to know of any resources for making macros would you? I want to learn how but I need the dummies version.

I wanna sell my wow account , ive got a lvl 60 mage ( not sure wot gear he has got , a mate has been using it for months now)

how much do you think i could get for it , i want a quick sale.

vaz02 said:
I wanna sell my wow account , ive got a lvl 60 mage ( not sure wot gear he has got , a mate has been using it for months now)

how much do you think i could get for it , i want a quick sale.

Check ebay for the average then undercut their prices...I'm sure you could make a quick sell. Find out what items you have that way people know what they're getting.

I just got addicted again... :(

Noone here talking about how awesome Outland is?

Shattrath City is the most inventive thing Blizzard has offered us still. I really like the new stuff.

My human paladin went from 60 -> 63 in 5 days :D

Back
Top Bottom