which internet browser do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok now I'm at working trying to do the same thing... but I dont have the folder "Application Data" :huh:

Foxfire wasn't helping my internet addiction. But I think I got it under control, for now.

That tab feature is a killer

:evil:

Tiny Url is awesome, I have been using it for a while and it is v. useful:up:

Anyone got any ideas on the wireless router issue? Sicy - if I was to post a thread about it where would I put it - Lemonade Stand also?

Finally got my Firefox 1.5 outfitted the way I like it.

Sage RSS reader, Yahoo! Mail notifier, local weather, IRC Chatzilla....Saferfox Xpanded theme.

Good stuff....

FF.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
TiSicy - if I was to post a thread about it where would I put it - Lemonade Stand also?

Yeah you can post a thread here.

Canadiens that's a cool theme!!

Sicy said:
Ok now I'm at working trying to do the same thing... but I dont have the folder "Application Data" :huh:

Well I figured it out again. It was hidden. I had to check the option 'show all folders'.

Come on people you know this!!! :mad:

Ohhh IE Tab is a nice feature too... so is Forecast Fox :drool:

:lovefirefox:

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm afraid to get rid of internet explorer. :der: :huh:

You dont have to get rid of it. Firefox does not delete it. It's still right there if you change your mind or if you still want to use it. That's the great thing. The even greater thing is the IE Tab extension that I just dowloaded. Just the click of the button and you can change the page you are viewing to view in IE. I was having problems with my hotmail email in firefox so this comes in VERY handy :drool:

Sicy said:

You dont have to get rid of it. Firefox does not delete it. It's still right there if you change your mind or if you still want to use it. That's the great thing. The even greater thing is the IE Tab extension that I just dowloaded. Just the click of the button and you can change the page you are viewing to view in IE. I was having problems with my hotmail email in firefox so this comes in VERY handy :drool:

Ooooh! I might just change to firefox. :hmm:

This should be called firefox conversion thread............

and I'll be an active member/advocate/missionary. :rockon:

Yes....

to enligten the world

of the true power of FIREFOX
:evil:

:macdevil:

One of my fav extensions for firefox is the tabbrowser preferences.

It takes a little bit to get used to, but whenever my mouse goes over a tab, it activates that tab. Also, whever you ctrl+T , it loads your homepage.

Back
Top Bottom