Video Game thread XIV ²: No Prequels Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most all games have day 1 updates. Can't remember the last new game I bought that didn't.

So what are your first impressions? I'm going to pick it up some time today. Pretty excited

I played the single player campaign for a bit. The story starts off great and they added in a couple of new additions to the combat system that I was having fun with.

From what I hear, this game is much tougher than GOW3 and that's probably because Kratos has fewer abilities overall, being a man and all, but as far as the basic move set is concerned I feel like you can actually do more.

Haven't touched the multiplayer yet, but I watched Ashley play for a while. I suggest you prepare to die a whole lot at first.

Could the IGN review that said GOD Ascension doesn't start off epic be any more wrong? HOLY SHIT

I still haven't had a chance to play the story mode. I took yesterday off of gaming because my eyes have been absolutely burning the last couple days. Allergies or something, not sure.

Anyways, I love the multiplayer, I just hope there's more people on it in a few days because I was struggling to find matches Monday night, but that could be because it was only out in a few time zones by the time I was playing, not sure.

I watched my friend play the first hour and a half or so of the game, and decided to not pick my preorder up. :(

Just picked up my preorder today. I don't know if I'll get the chance to play it during the term, but I'm real stoked. Also it came with a big Kratos figurine which will no doubt impress the ladies and gentlemen.

I've been playing the shit out of it. Mofo, I think you'd be missing out of you don't get it. If you like GOD3, there's no reason why you wouldn't like this.

from henceforth, whenever you hear the name "the furies" you will think "the furries" and a mental picture of cobbo in a donko costume will pop into your head

Damn, I have to play some of this bitch tonight. I had a crazy week at work, and just haven't had a chance.

I go back to school Monday, so I probably should do homework, but fuck that shit.

I guess I just
SLQJc.gif

And they just kind of seem to be the Rolling Stone of videogame journalism, I suppose.

Is Bioshock out yet? Do you think it will be available on XBOX Marketplace right away? Will I actually have time to play it after my work, marriage and father duties?

ah ok. The game sounds amazing. I'm just trying to justify paying $60 for a game I might get the chance to play twice per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom