Video Game thread XIV ²: No Prequels Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PS4 has been sitting in the nearby local UPS hub for over an hour now. So far away, so close.

Mine is in transit. Should be delivered to my building in the morning and likely stolen in the afternoon. But if it's not stolen, hoping to do some gaming tomorrow.

So I sold my PS4 so I could afford to buy Christmas presents this year.

After seeing the shit-tastic reviews Knack is getting and the lukewarm response to KZ4, I'm glad I waited. Only disappointing part is not being able to play BF4 with you guys.

Gotta do what you gotta do. I wouldn't jump to conclusions on the new systems based off a couple reviews though

Gotta do what you gotta do. I wouldn't jump to conclusions on the new systems based off a couple reviews though

Yeah, I completely misunderstood how preorders work. Feel like the world's biggest idiot right about now. Thought it just charged the card when I bought it, but I see there's some regulations or whatnot that prevent you from being allowed to do that.

Anyways, I hate selling it on eBay, because I know that's kinda wrong to mark stuff up, but if I'm going to lose out on something I wanted really badly, I guess I can at least take some solace in the money.

It was Watch Dogs getting postponed that made me less upset about waiting. Not to say that I don't want the PS4 still, I do, and very badly.

I don't believe I did that at all. Even if a couple games aren't great, launch is more important for the companies than the gamers in the grand scheme of things. PS3's launch was lousy, but I loved the system.

LemonMelon said:
I don't believe I did that at all. Even if a couple games aren't great, launch is more important for the companies than the gamers in the grand scheme of things. PS3's launch was lousy, but I loved the system.

Gawd stop judging the system already

Hey guyz, I have a PS4 and have already downloaded and installed many gamez. The download speeds at the moment are INSANE. Super fast, hope it stays like then when there are more people on the servers.

I downloaded Resogun, the PS4 version of Flower (free for anyone who bought it on PS3), and BF4 (the $10 upgrade is download only on PS4).

Resogun is the game that comes free this month with PS+ subscriptions. There's a free month subscription card included with the console (and all the games I bought had a a week free as well) if you're not already a member. FYI, there's also a $10 credit for the PS Store included with the system, so make sure to pull out the documentation that comes with the system. The free month of PS+, $10, and a free subscription to their music service are all on one card.

Resogun was the first game I played, I have no regrets on that. It's freaking beautiful. Really fun arcade game with incredible graphics.

Killzone was the second game I played. Just did the campaign intro. Graphics are pretty much amazing.

My BF4 download finally finished, and I just played my first match. I literally laughed out loud when it started up, the graphics and performance was honestly a night and day difference from the old 360 and PS3 versions of Battlefield. I honestly never thought it would look this much better. Died about 3 times because I was staring at things that either weren't in the version on the old system, looked 20x better than the old version, or was just staring in awe at how much better the frame rate and general performance is. I seriously never thought it would look this much better. JT and Imps, you guys are going to freaking love BF4 on next gen systems.

My BF4 download finally finished, and I just played my first match. I literally laughed out loud when it started up, the graphics and performance was honestly a night and day difference from the old 360 and PS3 versions of Battlefield. I honestly never thought it would look this much better. Died about 3 times because I was staring at things that either weren't in the version on the old system, looked 20x better than the old version, or was just staring in awe at how much better the frame rate and general performance is. I seriously never thought it would look this much better. JT and Imps, you guys are going to freaking love BF4 on next gen systems.

:hyper:

Still waiting for mine. I missed out on the first batch with my preorder. They said probably next week

JT & Imps (and anyone else who's liked the Battlefield games), you're seriously going to love BF4 on the new consoles. I've honestly hardly played much of anything else, as I literally couldn't stop playing last night. The graphics are incredible. The drastically improved frame rate makes everything feel so smooth (Rob Thomas levels of smooth) The increased player counts make the game so much more action packed. I honestly didn't think it would look and perform as well as it actually does. Super impressive.

There are no tiny helicopters for JT to try to land on your head, so you should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom