Video Game thread XIV ²: No Prequels Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been so out of the loop. But it looks cool.

Bad news: Bethesda Game Studios pretty much stomped on any hope of hearing something about Fallout 4 anytime soon.

Ohhhhh yes. The PS4 arrived here in LA with me yesterday...I'll spend the weekend setting everything up, in preparation.

I have to force myself to not play skyrim. I finished my second run through. I think I've put in about 300 hours into that game since its release. I'm a binge gamer. I did 13 days online for COD MW2. 4000 matches of Halo 3 (I'm just using memory from games that record this stuff).

Definitely ~200 on Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas each. I think that concludes my list of games that I spent significant time on though.

Just played Watchdogs for 2 hours straight. Felt like 10 minutes. This game is seriously great.

Sent from my One M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

I totally forgot to pick it up. Now I have to work tomorrow. I had two whole days of nothing to do :(. Ah well, I'll pick it up on Friday and spend some time with it this weekend.

I totally forgot to pick it up. Now I have to work tomorrow. I had two whole days of nothing to do :(. Ah well, I'll pick it up on Friday and spend some time with it this weekend.

Yeah. It's definitely one of those games that can cause you to loser total productivity in real life.

Sent from my One M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

I've been waiting so long for this game, can't believe I let picking it up slip my mind like that.

Anyone played Transistor yet?

I want it badly, but it's going to be a while. I finally got caught up on all the games I bought at the launch of both systems (aside from Assassin's Creed, which I haven't started yet), but then picked up Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, and Tomb Raider in a 1 week period. Gonna be backed up on those for a while, I assume. I really enjoyed Bastion though, so I look forward to playing another game from those developers.

By the way, Wolfenstein is a TON of fun, really enjoying it.

Xbox One people with Live:

Halo: Spartan Assault and Max: Curse of the Brotherhood are now free for XBL Gold members on #XboxOne. Go download them.

Played some Mario Kart 8 over the weekend. It's pretty wild. Only hit about 6 of the courses but it was a lot of fun. The course layouts are very different than a lot of what we've seen in past installments.

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC this Fall | Rockstar Games

Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.

Seemed pretty even today to me. Too much bloat in Sony's presser and too few games I'm interested in coming from Microsoft. I felt like the two companies decided ahead of time how they should spread out the third party games to make it seem like they have great lineups coming when really there's only a handful of actual console exclusives for each system. I will ultimately buy a X1 for the Halo box...an old game.

GTA5 to next gen!! :hyper: And I can keep my save :hyper:

Last edited:
Anybody check out the new Wolfenstein yet?

I can't decide whether the new Wolf is legitimately interesting-looking or whether it seems to simply be Bioshock with Nazis.

I'm trying to decide if that or Enemy Front will be my next purchase, I've heard such varying reviews of Enemy Front but it seems like a lot of the issues with it are that it's not "next-gen enough" (I have a PS3 so I don't care about that), but that the story is fantastic.

Anybody played either of these?

Anyone pick up the ufc game yet?

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

HAY1VzH.jpg

I can't decide whether the new Wolf is legitimately interesting-looking or whether it seems to simply be Bioshock with Nazis.

I'm trying to decide if that or Enemy Front will be my next purchase, I've heard such varying reviews of Enemy Front but it seems like a lot of the issues with it are that it's not "next-gen enough" (I have a PS3 so I don't care about that), but that the story is fantastic.

Wolfenstein is a blast (on PS4 at least).

Wolfenstein is awesome way better than call of duty. Amazing story worth playing at least twice. A choice u make early on ends up creating two timelines, so definetly worth to go back and check out the other timeline version of te story.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom