Video Game thread XIV ²: No Prequels Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never hold the line in those games. I just wanna pedal down through the whole course

I really hope like 10 of us can murder each other on PS4. Hopefully, JT wears his headset so I can hear him scream like a teeny weeny little tiny mini Canadian dog.

I once saw someone walking one of those giant Newfoundland Dogs when it stopped on the grass and pretty much took a pee out its bum. The owner walked over with a bag, stared at ground zero for about 5 seconds, then walked away. I nearly peed myself laughing (but not from my bum)

I once saw someone walking one of those giant Newfoundland Dogs when it stopped on the grass and pretty much took a pee out its bum. The owner walked over with a bag, stared at ground zero for about 5 seconds, then walked away. I nearly peed myself laughing (but not from my bum)

That's what I pretty much do every time my dog has......digestive issues.

We should talk NSW into getting BF4 again, so we can relive the "land a helicopter on his head" incident with 61 other players thinking we're idiots.

You'd better not be really bad at driving getaway cars, as there's no way I'm getting in something Imperor's driving.

Do you guys also ruin your new cars in GTA like 15 seconds after getting them? I feel I'm particularly bad at keeping my car intact.

I destroy every car I drive, but, usually it's deliberate. I like to steal buses or trucks and then run over as many pedestrians as I can before the police get involved.

ZOMGz you guyz i found the tree! #foundwhatimlookinfor #hopebonosokay

0_0.jpg

I felt like U2 recording Achtung Baby when I drove over those Joshua trees in a range rover.

I destroy every car I drive, but, usually it's deliberate. I like to steal buses or trucks and then run over as many pedestrians as I can before the police get involved.

I go out of my way to hit deer with my car. I even hit deer with 4-wheelers. Seriously guys, fuck deer. Those assholes always run at the last second and ruin people's cars in real life. I will ruin deer's lives with cars in video game life.

ZOMGz you guyz i found the tree! #foundwhatimlookinfor #hopebonosokay

0_0.jpg

I laughed.

Yeah, mine is often accidental. I just try to go as fast as I can, but the result is often destruction.

The deliberate running over that I enjoyed the most was hitting a guy in one of these off-road vehicles

maxresdefault.jpg

with a bus

It's crazy to have been playing a game for hours a day for pretty much two weeks, and you still see "new" things on pretty much a daily basis. I see vehicles I've never seen, animals, have new activities open, etc. Such a big game.

This is really fucking annoying. I'm trying to find a car for the big heist and the game is obviously trying to make me get a jeep or suv. I've been driving for 15 minutes and literally every vehicle on the road is a jeep or range rover. Even in the expensive areas where there are usually sports cars. Irritating as shit

This is really fucking annoying. I'm trying to find a car for the big heist and the game is obviously trying to make me get a jeep or suv. I've been driving for 15 minutes and literally every vehicle on the road is a jeep or range rover. Even in the expensive areas where there are usually sports cars. Irritating as shit

GTA has been known to spawn the same vehicle type from time to time, from GTA3 on. Honestly I haven't seen that as often with GTA V, but I have seen it.

Any car with 4 seats will work for a getaway car. For "the big one" just make sure you mod the shit out of it... bullet proof tires are an absolute must... and, uh, know where the train tunnels are :shifty:

GTA has been known to spawn the same vehicle type from time to time, from GTA3 on. Honestly I haven't seen that as often with GTA V, but I have seen it.

Any car with 4 seats will work for a getaway car. For "the big one" just make sure you mod the shit out of it... bullet proof tires are an absolute must... and, uh, know where the train tunnels are :shifty:

I wanted a super fast car though and I'll I could find was a range rover :sad: I still finished the heist... just with less style

I wanted to steal one, goddammit
How am I supposed to suspend disbelief if I'm using my own car as a getaway?
At least I'll always have pouring gasoline on people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom