Video Game thread XIV ²: No Prequels Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Theft Auto V Soundtrack Leaks via PS3 Pre-Load - IGN

Just so everyone knows: If I'm ever the get away driver during a bank heist, this is what we're listening to while we high tail it to our hide out, mowing cops and pedestrians down along the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe1iUuAW4M

Thanka man. I'm gonna be blasting that and West End Girls a whole lot.

*Outkast - Elevators (Me & You)

Also, finally Cobbler can get back into gaming.

rs3w.png

GRIND!!!!!!

:cool:

Nothing says "unemployable" like listening to The Last of Us soundtrack while applying for jobs.

Ye gods. Anticipation climbing.

"In missions involving bigger teams a lobby window opens up. From this the roles such as sniper, look-out and transporter can be assigned. The crew leader can tweak settings such as time of day, weather, difficulty and how many lives they have to complete the mission."

"These missions involve multiple phases, including a set-up phase. In the mission shown prep involved buying guns from Ammu-Nation and procuring a helicopter. The tasks can be split between players."

It'll be more advanced on current gen systems than the first next gen games will be on their respective systems.

Seems counterproductive. My PS4 will get a whole lot less attention for the first couple of months.

It won't.

Rockstar has already said, and many reviews have agreed, that this game will out next gen every early release next gen game without ever being released for the next gen systems.

It absolutely will, and it will it absolutely be on PC as well. The PS4 version has already popped up to be quickly removed on numerous Amazon Europe sites. They want to maximize sales on the present gen consoles before they announce it.

Graphics wise, Watch Dogs, the new Infamous, new Assassin's Creed, and new Dead Rising already rape GTA5 (all open world games), so the "out-next gen" thing is a bit debatable. Will GTA5 have a lot more stuff to do than those games? Of course, it's Rockstar. That doesn't make it "next gen" in any way. RDR is still a better game than pretty much every open world game to come out after it, but that didn't stop anyone from loving and playing the crap out of those other games too. Despite their "we're not worried" rhetoric, I'm sure the delay from spring until now really wasn't something Rockstar wanted at all, as they realize a massive amount of the GTA thunder is going to washed away and forgotten about in two months. The release timing is incredibly unfortunate.

It absolutely will, and it will it absolutely be on PC as well. The PS4 version has already popped up to be quickly removed on numerous Amazon Europe sites. They want to maximize sales on the present gen consoles before they announce it.

Graphics wise, Watch Dogs, the new Infamous, new Assassin's Creed, and new Dead Rising already rape GTA5 (all open world games), so the "out-next gen" thing is a bit debatable. Will GTA5 have a lot more stuff to do than those games? Of course, it's Rockstar. That doesn't make it "next gen" in any way. RDR is still a better game than pretty much every open world game to come out after it, but that didn't stop anyone from loving and playing the crap out of those other games too. Despite their "we're not worried" rhetoric, I'm sure the delay from spring until now really wasn't something Rockstar wanted at all, as they realize a massive amount of the GTA thunder is going to washed away and forgotten about in two months. The release timing is incredibly unfortunate.

Rockstar has repeatedly said that GTA V will not be a next generation offering. They've never said that it won't be on PC.

GTA Online on the other hand, will clearly be available on all systems. We'll see if that involves an upgrade to the graphics or not.

GTA has never been about superior graphics... only superior gameplay.

And after they take in 300 million dollars next week alone, I doubt they'll be very worried about the Xbox one of the ps4... other than for GTA Online, and GTA VI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom