Video Game thread XIV ²: No Prequels Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: x1,000,000

I love that Bioshock Infinite has really allowed the team to make its DLC set with alternate versions of the same characters and settings in the original. Fantastic concept.

GTA_ONLINE-610x610.jpg

I assume you clowns are all getting the xbox version?

What are you all doing for the next generation?

I was Sony last gen and have been offered no sufficient reason to switch.

But I'll probably be getting GTA V for 360 as I do for a lot of third party games. They usually end up slightly better.

I was Sony last gen and have been offered no sufficient reason to switch.

But I'll probably be getting GTA V for 360 as I do for a lot of third party games. They usually end up slightly better.

I can't remember, do I have you on psn?

You have me, you don't need him. We can roam the streets of GTA5 together. The world is ours.

You have me, you don't need him. We can roam the streets of GTA5 together. The world is ours.

I can't wait to fly that stunt plane into some gentleman's Ferrari

I think the only Interf folks I have added are Scumbo and Sad Punk. Username is Traviud on both systems, I'll keep an eye out.

I'm jive--turkey. I'll add you next time I'm on if I remember

What are you all doing for the next generation?

I have both preordered. Hopefully I'll have a job by November to actually afford them...

I really hope they release a "next gen" version of GTA5 quickly after the systems release.

Here's what I have in mind:

1 - BANK HEIST WITH MY CREW

2 - More bank heists

3 - Make enough $$$ to buy a plane

4 - Fly my crew to a fun destination

5 - Deliberately crash my plane en route to fun destination, killing my crew....and me, I guess.

6 - Eventually shoot someone while parachuting

7 - Use content creator to design something where I get to do fun stuff with my crew, only to kill them with a plane later

8 - Fly a helicopter into a parachuting gunman

9 - Fly a plane into a helicopter

10 - Fly a helicopter into a plane

11 - Fly my helicopter into a bank

12 - Fly my helicopter into my crew

Apparently the multiplayer portion won't be available until 2 weeks after the game releases. :sad:

I hope they work hunting into the multiplayer again. I look forward to attempting to take down a bear by kamikaze-ing a plane into them.

Speaking of which, one of my favorite ways to hunt in RDR became punching bears to death.

It helped to have a friend with you to distract the bear.

Will "shooting your friend's tires" become the new "killing your friend's horse"?

The achievements/trophies for GTA 5 were leaked. I noticed this was one of them....

Unnatural Selectio -20pts:
GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival.

GTA HORDE MODE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom