Video Game thread XIII: Knights of the Bro Republic - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #316
Refugee

Local Time: 12:02 AM
My sister in law loves the series, but I've never had any interest based on watching her play through them.

Finished Red Dead Redemption last night, wow, awesome game. Was planning on going on a massacre now I've got the Bureau uniform, but following the ending my heart's just not in it. Brutal Legend is next up.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #317
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskin View Post
My sister in law loves the series, but I've never had any interest based on watching her play through them.

Finished Red Dead Redemption last night, wow, awesome game. Was planning on going on a massacre now I've got the Bureau uniform, but following the ending my heart's just not in it. Brutal Legend is next up.
That story just screams movie. I don't know why they haven't done it yet.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #318
The Male

Local Time: 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo
I picked up SSX, but haven't played it yet. I really liked that franchise, hope to get some time with it this weekend.
Thrilled for this game. Couldn't tell you how many hours I've spent with SSX Tricky.

Now.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #319
ONE
love, blood, life

Me too. When I saw the remake was being done... ecstatic.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:35 AM   #320
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:02 PM
I have very cautious expectations with this SSX reboot. It was originally a bizarre ''dark'' take on the series and then was scuttled and remade into something else afte rgamers collectively scowled at it.

NOt sure how it's going to work out. Might be worth a rental first.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #321
Blue Meth Addict

Local Time: 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
Haven't played any since I finally finished the first about a year after I got it. What a fucking chore. Waste of a good concept if you ask me
The second one was a huge improvement. According to my friend who's a big fan, he thought Brotherhood was even better. Even he was a bit bored with Revelations though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskin View Post
Finished Red Dead Redemption last night, wow, awesome game.
I still haven't finished the DLC for that game, really should do it some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Thrilled for this game. Couldn't tell you how many hours I've spent with SSX Tricky.
Same here! Tricky and SSX3 were two of my favorite games on the last generation of consoles.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #322
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
The second one was a huge improvement. According to my friend who's a big fan, he thought Brotherhood was even better. Even he was a bit bored with Revelations though.
I hadn't touched that franchise since playing the first one (which I never game close to finishing) four years ago. I decided to rent Revelations over the weekend. What a letdown, especially after finishing Arkham City and Uncharted 3. The game looks great but isn't particularly fun or engaging.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #323
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:32 AM
The first ME3 reviews are coming in, and reminding me that I didn't finish the ME2 playthrough that I was hoping to use. Better suicide mission that shit tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #324
Blue Meth Addict

I'm pretty psyched for it. Time for the reapers to be the ones doing the fearing.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #325
The Male

Local Time: 04:02 PM
Since I'm a broke-ass college student and don't really put a massive emphasis on keeping up with gaming, I'm always like two sequels behind on all the major franchises. Just bought Fallout 3 this afternoon so I could have something to play over spring break.

I'm being a brown-nosing crybaby in this run, but boy does my character get fucked over. These birthday presents suck ass.

Now.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #326
Blue Meth Addict

Imperorz and JiveTurkeyz:

Quote:
Back to Karkand isn't the only downloadable expansion you'll be able to grab for Battlefield 3, as EA has today revealed that there's a further three expansion pack add-ons that'll be coming from this June onwards.

The first pack will be Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, which will add new weapons, assignments and dog tags to an infantry-only mode. That will be arriving in June, while the next expansion packs will be Armored Kill and End Game, coming in autumn and winter, respectively.

Here's the complete details for all three upcoming Battlefield 3 expansion packs:

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters – In Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, players are dropped into a frantic, infantry-only theatre of war. Frostbite 2 high definition destruction makes the environment come alive as everything from furniture to plaster gets shot to pieces. Players will feel the intensity of the world exploding around them as rubble and broken pieces pile up on the floor, while tight level design and vertical gameplay create a highly competitive environment. Battlefield 3: Close Quarters also introduces new weapons, assignments and unique dog tags to bring back to the base game.

Battlefield 3: Armored Kill – Following the tight infantry gameplay of Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, DICE will release Battlefield 3: Armored Kill that ups the ante for vehicular mayhem as only Battlefield can do. Featuring new driveable tanks, ATVs, mobile artillery and more, Battlefield 3: Armored Kill also delivers huge battlefields for an all-out vehicle assault, including the biggest map in Battlefield history.

Battlefield 3: End Game – The fourth expansion pack will ship in the winter but details remain tightly guarded.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #327
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Interesting. I still need to get Karkand.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #328
Blue Meth Addict

Do it. I need help trying to get the achievement for killing someone with a forklift.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:59 AM   #329
ONE
love, blood, life

Awesome. At first I was all meh about the close quarters one, but the description sounds fun.
Can you really kill someone with a forklift?
Old 03-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #330
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:02 PM
I want to kill people with forklifts!

I also want to hack wow when the new expansion comes out and unstealth next to some pandas as I ruin their day with my lightsaber.