Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 07:10 PM   #151
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
mine is more like dominos pizza box and a couple empty XL dunkin coffee cups. but maybe since i'm not a 13 year old boy, i don't require a 12-pack of energy drinks to stay awake for 12 hours at a time

Old 11-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #152
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:35 PM
I posted the wrong pic. The full one is up now. You guys need to give a man time to edit his posts

Old 11-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #153
ONE
love, blood, life

I kinda just... don't eat. Too busy playing the game. Although be sure to stay hydrated?
Old 11-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #154
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I posted the wrong pic. The full one is up now. You guys need to have a man time to edit his posts
nah, we really didn't need to double up via quotes the...i'm still not sure whether to call it out on its incredible fakeness or incredible lameness...
Old 11-22-2011, 07:19 PM   #155
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
I kinda just... don't eat. Too busy playing the game. Although be sure to stay hydrated?
my 24 hour turn at the swtor beta a couple weekends ago involved a coffee, a breakfast sandwich, and a pack's worth of smoke breaks--i did take a 2 hour nap, but that was only because i worked the night before. i watched my friend's fatass housemate eat several meals in between 1-2 hour naps (dude seriously wakes up to cook, goes back to sleep, and gets up in another couple hours to cook something else. there's a reason he's 350lbs), which felt like it fed me by proxy.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #156
ONE
love, blood, life

I ordered a Jimmy Johns sandwich for the Call of Duty release night at 2:30am. Never showed up. I called back the next day and they were all like 'my driver says he knocked on your door and called you' and I was like 'horse shit you're a bunch of liars, my phone has no logs on it and I literally stopped playing Call of Duty for an hour to make sure I didn't miss the door. He cant have even gotten into my neighborhood without calling my phone for me to open the gate'.

Thus why I chose not to eat for the Skyrim release
Old 11-22-2011, 07:46 PM   #157
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7
I ordered a Jimmy Johns sandwich for the Call of Duty release night at 2:30am. Never showed up. I called back the next day and they were all like 'my driver says he knocked on your door and called you' and I was like 'horse shit you're a bunch of liars, my phone has no logs on it and I literally stopped playing Call of Duty for an hour to make sure I didn't miss the door. He cant have even gotten into my neighborhood without calling my phone for me to open the gate'.

Thus why I chose not to eat for the Skyrim release
haha. i did come to realize why when i was a kid my mother discouraged sleepovers on school nights. apparently the overgrown children are just as likely to stay up all day (we work nights) when we're 30-40 as we would have been at 12...i just handle the lack of sleep (which between work, gaming, and a poorly thought-out sleep schedule carrying over from my weekend, amounted to 8 or 9 hrs total in a 72 hour period) much better as an adult. every so often i think about how when you're a kid you think man, i can't wait to grow up...i'll be able to stay up as late as i want, eat pizza, play video games, and watch cartoons. hell, that's pretty much what i do (minus the pizza, occasionally i feel compelled to eat something somewhat healthy) in between calls on the nights i go into work, never mind most weekends. so much easier than being in school.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #158
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post
nah, we really didn't need to double up via quotes the...i'm still not sure whether to call it out on its incredible fakeness or incredible lameness...
If you think for a second it's supposed to be real, you need to give your head a shake. Just figured by the way you guys are geeking out on the game here, you could relate
Old 11-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #159
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
If you think for a second it's supposed to be real, you need to give your head a shake. Just figured by the way you guys are geeking out on the game here, you could relate
of course i didn't think it was real, i was just torn between which i thought was dumber: the joke itself, or the way it was put together. leaning toward the latter...c'mon, make it realistic!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #160
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post
c'mon, make it realistic!
ya, well, come talk to me when you've got blood in your stool and stool in your blood
Old 11-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #161
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
ya, well, come talk to me when you've got blood in your stool and stool in your blood

sounds like some of the shit (pun intended) people say to me at work.

i mostly just looked at the pictures, to be honest. but my chronicles of our power outage would have been funnier, had i made a facebook to show everyone my wood stove, jet boil & ramen, headlamp and pile of books.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #162
ONE
love, blood, life

To be honest, I didn't find it all that funny myself. I felt compelled to post it here for some reason
Old 11-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #163
Blue Crack Supplier

well, you were compelled to post it because you're the guy who posts pics/gifs. that one is easy.

but enough about that. more importantly, is it december 20th yet? or whenever exactly (looking like 5 days prior), i get my early swtor access for pre-ordering the day they announced it was up for pre-order? i guess in the mean time, i'm going to go find my oblivion character's pants, maybe for once even roll a class that isn't some sort of assassin/rogue/fighter/thief. like, one that uses magic and stuff. naaaaaahhhhh......
Old 11-23-2011, 12:28 AM   #164
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Edge View Post
I forgive you, if only for the Torgo avatar.
There is no way out of here. It will be dark soon.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:57 AM   #165
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:35 PM
Reading JT's Skyrim FB images, it reminded me of how some switch flipped in me a few years back where then I literally could not stand eating that much processed food. Probably around age 14 or so I think I remember eating Doritos and Coke, but now after having eaten a Snickers' bar, a Ceasar Salad sounds like a legitimately tasty option to counteract it afterwards.

The longest straight gaming session I can remember is about 12-13 hours for Diddy Kong Racing where I blasted through about the whole game. From the Saturday I bought Skyrim to the next Thursday I was averaging about 6 hours a day, and I needed ~1 or 2 days off after that.