Video Game thread II: Super Scumbo Bros

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gta5_02kqpi.gif

iAgZqJgurRpXT.gif

gtavcu1x.gif

gta51i79t.gif

I assume she means 3. I started it as well. The gun play / aiming seems absolutely atrocious. I don't recall having anywhere near this level of annoyance with it in the past 2 games. Aside from that, awesome game.

I assume she means 3. I started it as well. The gun play / aiming seems absolutely atrocious. I don't recall having anywhere near this level of annoyance with it in the past 2 games. Aside from that, awesome game.

Yeah 3.

It hasn't bothered me. There was a little bit of a learning curve, but I got the hang of it. :shrug:

Hey mofo, you mentioned that on the psn message, but it's annoying to type too much there, so I'm askin' here. Do you mean the aiming is annoying on single player or multiplayer?
Just finished the main story of Arkham City last night. Pretty awesome and still so much more to do!
Also, Battlefield 3 is friggin awesome!

I ordered Battlefield on Play.com. They sent it one week ago on release day. I still don't have it. :angry:

Just finished the main story of Arkham City last night. Pretty awesome and still so much more to do!

Where do you find the time?! :laugh: I've just done the Demon Trials (alas I have spent a few hours trying to platinum this game...without a guide) SO it is gonna take me a little longer. ...suppose if I cut my NHL 12 time in half I'd be done with the story too.

I'm really tempted to get on this Battlefield 3 train. But the question is do I get if for PS3 or 360? Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom