Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #811
Blue Meth Addict

Local Time: 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_man2002 View Post
don't really know much about the series
Prepare to find out it's one of the coolest franchises available this generation.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #812
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:00 PM
http://astringentgaming.com/articles...bethesda_17174
Awesome.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:10 PM   #813
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:00 PM
Quote:
Just picked up Mass Effect 2. It was dirt cheap, don't really know much about the series.

Something to tide me over till NHL 12.
I almost feel that I've 'saved' Mass Effect. Still haven't played it for some odd reason, but from what I understand it's up there with the greatest games.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:22 PM   #814
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
You'll love it.

Play as Female Shepard (ToriShep?).
Unfortunately I went the male guy. Do you have a PSN bonnie? I don't know if I have you added already or not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
Prepare to find out it's one of the coolest franchises available this generation.
So far so good, liking the story so far, even though I've only just caught up to Miranda and going to see illusive men. Was a bit annoyed that the game took about 30 minutes to install when I was going to give it crack last night.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #815
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
That is pretty cool.

I don't see the big deal about naming the game Scrolls though. I mean, if they were after something like 'The Ancient Scrolls' I'd understand it.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:53 PM   #816
Blue Meth Addict

Quote:
Unfortunately I went the male guy. Do you have a PSN bonnie? I don't know if I have you added already or not....

So far so good, liking the story so far, even though I've only just caught up to Miranda and going to see illusive men. Was a bit annoyed that the game took about 30 minutes to install when I was going to give it crack last night.
Ohhh, you're playing the PS3 version? Hopefully you watched the interactive comic thing at the first.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #817
ONE
love, blood, life

I still need to get my hands on Mass Effect 2 too

Kinda waiting until the weather gets a little colder before I buy any games though
Old 08-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #818
Blue Crack Addict

Whoops, No I didn't...
Old 08-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #819
Blue Meth Addict

Quote:
Whoops, No I didn't...
it tells you the back story of the first game, and also imports your decisions made from the first game into part 2. If you're not far, I'd honestly start over.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #820
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:00 AM
Battlefield 3 | Caspian Border Gameplay - YouTube

Looking forward to Battlefield 3.. and jets. Maybe I'll finally be decent at flying something. Graphics look fantastic for this game and the destructability of everything has really been ramped up. You put c4 inside a building and then blow it up.. and it blows up.. the whole dang thing.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #821
Blue Meth Addict

Now that we're starting to get some console footage, I think there are going to be a fairly big group of graphics whores who wind up incredibly disappointed. It still looks great for consoles, but it doesn't look anywhere near as good as all the PC footage everyone has been drooling over.

Regardless, I look forward to it.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #822
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:30 PM
Quote:
That's cool, I actually started playing my first game as male shepard and didn't really feel any connection to it, so when I started the game again months later I was a Renegade female Shep, and had way more fun... but yeah, different strokes!

My PSN is rippyrel - but my PS3 controller's broken and has been for a month or so now, I really need to buy a new one. I haven't really been gaming much lately anyway due to studies, but I'm excited for a lot of stuff coming out soon. What multiplayer stuff are you into? JBs has games released last year pretty cheap so I was thinking of stocking up.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #823
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
it tells you the back story of the first game, and also imports your decisions made from the first game into part 2. If you're not far, I'd honestly start over.
Hmmm, I'm a little ways in....maybe on my second play through, even if it will be a little pointless then.

Quote:
That's cool, I actually started playing my first game as male shepard and didn't really feel any connection to it, so when I started the game again months later I was a Renegade female Shep, and had way more fun... but yeah, different strokes!

My PSN is rippyrel - but my PS3 controller's broken and has been for a month or so now, I really need to buy a new one. I haven't really been gaming much lately anyway due to studies, but I'm excited for a lot of stuff coming out soon. What multiplayer stuff are you into? JBs has games released last year pretty cheap so I was thinking of stocking up.
Ah. Well I don't play a great deal of multiplayer, usually stick to the sporting games NHL, NBA2k series. I usually buy whatever COD is out each year though. As well as that I've got Killzone 3.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #824
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 08:00 PM
Quote:
Get that shit fixed, we need to party.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #825
Blue Meth Addict

Quote:
Hmmm, I'm a little ways in....maybe on my second play through, even if it will be a little pointless then.
Dang, that's too bad, it really adds to the unique and "awesome" factor of the game. With the 360 / PC, it would actually import decisions you'd made in those games, and make for vastly different games between what your friends had (different characters dying or living, how the ending plays out, etc, etc.). You don't get to play through the game, but at least you get to decide what you would have done at least on the "major" decisions in that interactive comic thing. Pretty cool feature.

After all the phenomenal reviews today, let me once again ask if anyone is planning on picking up Deus Ex?