Video Game thread II: Super Scumbo Bros

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rockstar always seems to learn from their previous releases and implement good and bad things into future releases...

i can't f'ing wait for this... although this will be my first GTA release since living with my finance', which could present a bit of an issue due to how i normally obsess over the game the second i get it until i beat the final mission...

perhaps it would be better if this were released after the wedding :shifty:

another reason why i think there is at least a 1% chance that this is coming sooner than we think and rockstar pulled an absolute coup...

max payne 3 is due in march. that's already been stated. are they really going to eat into the max payne publicity, when they know full well that gta v will take all the attention away? would be a change in how rockstar advertises... they've also completely shut down their entire website in order to announce this... everywhere points to that lone GTA image.

a man can dream... :pray:

Oh boy.... GTA V. I can't wait!!! That really came out of nowhere, too. They did a good job of keeping quiet... now they're going to beat the crap out of us with promoting it. Rockstar has yet to fail me, so needless to say I'm really, really excited.

I'm still annoyed with Rockstar that RDR doesn't run on my ps3. Pretty cool news, though.

There are some reported problems running RDR in older PS3 models ("fat" models). Basically, there seems to be some hardware issues that prevent some of those consoles from running the game. The game just freezes even before you get to play (I never even got as far the train scene in the opening credits in my console). Other Rockstar games work just fine, though.

Weird. I've got a fatty too and it runs fine. That sucks though, man. It's such a good game.

Anyway, who's been B3ing it up today? So good!

No one else on the Arkham train? You get to punch a shark repeatedly. That's what happens when Bruce stops stocking his shark repellent.

No one else on the Arkham train? You get to punch a shark repeatedly. That's what happens when Bruce stops stocking his shark repellent.

I've been Arkaming/BF3ing it up. Both great games

Oh god, I hope GTA V is good. And that, unlike GTA IV, it actually utilises colour in some degree. Seriously, that game is so needlessly unsaturated that it burns my ideas.

Really hope it's set somewhere we haven't been.

So, when I got my "new" playstation, it came with a game called Demon's Souls. Am I to understand this game is in some way related to the mega popular (atm) Dark Souls?

Bought Arkham City last night. That sound you hear is the death rattle of my social life. The game is unbelievable so far, and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

I sorta got bored with Batman and haven't played for a week. Not sure why.

JT, Amazon sent me a 360 copy of Battlefield. I was pissed, but couldn't resist and opened it and played, so I can't return it. I bought a PS3 copy, but haven't opened it yet. Wish any progression you made on one system carried over to another, I'm a little iffy about wanting to start all over again.

JT, Amazon sent me a 360 copy of Battlefield. I was pissed, but couldn't resist and opened it and played, so I can't return it. I bought a PS3 copy, but haven't opened it yet. Wish any progression you made on one system carried over to another, I'm a little iffy about wanting to start all over again.

:crack: nooooooooooo

Yes and be aware that its hard, like stupid-throw your controller out the window-hard.

Yeah...it is. Jesus Christ. I turned it off after about 20 minutes, because I died about twenty times trying to reclaim my soul, and you have to start at the beginning of the level every time you die. Sort of got annoying when I began to make pretty good progress into the level and then BAM dead. Start over. Decided to play Wet for a little while instead, but Jesus that game is terribly stupid. Ended up finishing the night off with Madden 11, and now I think I have officially played all the PS3 games I own. It's time for some new games, methinks.

WusmY.png

It sounds like it's up now, so it wasn't much of a delay at all. I'll check and see if I can download it in a bit.

looks fucking epic.

while i certainly hope they have all three cities, even if it's just los santos, it looks massive in size when compared to GTA IV

that mountain alone is gigantic.

with all the jets, blimps and planes flying around... i have to imagine that we're going to get the full san andreas do up here. remember, the first trailer for san andreas on ps2 only showed los santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom