Video Game Discussion Thread Part 10: Video Games Fucking Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dunno if you have it turned on or not but there's an option in the gameplay settings menu to have time pause automatically when you're reading text/talking to an NPC. if that option's not turned on then it might make it a bit more chill for you.

also there's one other tool/option that really helped with my enjoyment of the game that you might also find handy if you haven't got it yet. it's useful if you find yourself stuck in some scenery or out in deep space separated from your ship, or just want to restart the loop without waiting. go speak to someone on the gas giant planet twice (ie have a conversation with them, end the convo, and then talk to them again) and ask them about how they cope.

I actually am less worried about needing to restart and more wishing I could speed the beginning up for some parents (the hourglass twins, for example)

Oh I was mostly referring to ash twin. Ember twin is annoying with sand yes, though the canyon is incomplete and the gravity field makes no sense so I prefer it filled up.

top five Switch games thus far before I start playing Fire Emblem...

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Octopath Traveller
3. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
4. Unravel Two
5. Super Mario Maker 2

yeah, i'm skeptical for KSP2, now that i read that squad is not developing it. will keep the hype train in the station for now.

Idk. That trailer looked promising... there were a lot of things that caught my eye that were “things I wished were in KSP.”

i played the first hour or so of outer worlds. it's definitely fallout in space but that's not a complaint at all. but my PC had a hard time keeping the frame rate up after about 45 minutes...hopefully this is still playable when i'm in a busy area.

gonna try disco elysium in a few minutes after this thing cools down a bit lol

Back
Top Bottom