Video Game Discussion Thread Part 10: Video Games Fucking Suck - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-14-2014, 09:26 PM   #61
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Siiiiiiide
Posts: 43,131
Local Time: 11:27 AM
Ah, ok, makes sense, thanks.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:17 AM   #62
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,763
Local Time: 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I thought the appeal of the game was the multiplayer/ever changing universe…not necessarily the single player campaign?
Yes. I don't think most people remotely understand what kind of game they're buying.
__________________

__________________
u2popmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #63
The Fly
 
allbecauseofme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 275
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Video Game Discussion Thread Part 10: Video Games Fucking Suck

Madden is way better, a lil boring but better than Destiny. Bring on Shadows of Mordor!!!!


Sent from my PS4 using U2 Interference
__________________
allbecauseofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:39 PM   #64
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Siiiiiiide
Posts: 43,131
Local Time: 11:27 AM
.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #65
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 80,051
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
Yes. I don't think most people remotely understand what kind of game they're buying.
Even the mutliplayer stuff isn't really doing it for me, though.

When you make a game that tackles three different genres, I guess some stuff will be lacking, but Borderlands seems to be doing OK.

Destiny has just left me really underwhelmed. Like every other game I've purchased this year .
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #66
The Fly
 
allbecauseofme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 275
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Even the mutliplayer stuff isn't really doing it for me, though.

When you make a game that tackles three different genres, I guess some stuff will be lacking, but Borderlands seems to be doing OK.

Destiny has just left me really underwhelmed. Like every other game I've purchased this year .

👍👌




Sent from my PS4 using U2 Interference
__________________
allbecauseofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #67
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: West Siiiiiiide
Posts: 43,131
Local Time: 11:27 AM
I still have not started it, but, just about everyone I know that has played has found things to compliment, but overall felt letdown, JUST LIKE YOU BASHLEY.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:56 PM   #68
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 80,051
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I still have not started it, but, just about everyone I know that has played has found things to compliment, but overall felt letdown, JUST LIKE YOU BASHLEY.
What really hurt it for me, was the Beta. When they scrapped the data and I had to go back and replay all of the already fairly bland missions again, that felt like such a chore. Added to that, Halo is probably my favorite video game franchise of all time so I was hoping for a campaign that was at least, like, two over par compared, so, that was on me, I guess.

It's not a bad game, and I enjoy playing it, so, so much. It just wasn't what I had hoped for.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:50 PM   #69
The Fly
 
allbecauseofme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 275
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Destiny fastest trade-in ever. Good thing they were giving 40 bucks back that's what I paid. Thanks to my discount at work.


Sent from my PS4 using U2 Interference
__________________
allbecauseofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:44 AM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
UnforgettableLemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Lansdale, PA
Posts: 7,285
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
Diablo 3 on PS4 and X1 is awesome. Third time I've bought the game, and this is far and away the best version.


Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference to piss off Cobbler

It's my first Diablo experience.
Not exactly conducive to lesson planning or finishing my dissertation. I bought it on a whim since so many other things have been delayed for PS4, but I am totally happy I did.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________
UnforgettableLemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 02:05 PM   #71
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,763
Local Time: 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnforgettableLemon View Post
It's my first Diablo experience.
Not exactly conducive to lesson planning or finishing my dissertation. I bought it on a whim since so many other things have been delayed for PS4, but I am totally happy I did.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You should add me as a friend! My PSN ID is: OkkervilRiver


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference to annoy Cobbler
__________________
u2popmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #72
A childless dog
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 64,345
Local Time: 10:27 AM
I like Destiny. It's fun.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 12:43 PM   #73
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,194
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Video Game Discussion Thread Part 10: Video Games Fucking Suck

I haven't played Destiny, nor do I plan to because I hardly have enough time to do everything else in the games I already play. I've heard good things, none of the complaints you guys have. But then again, those good things are coming from people who normally play mmos, whereas you guys play Madden. Lol sports games are not games.
__________________
IWasBored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 01:02 PM   #74
The Fly
 
allbecauseofme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 275
Local Time: 01:27 PM
Video Game Discussion Thread Part 10: Video Games Fucking Suck

Beat arkham origins and asylum again on hard. Working on city again in the lead up to Arkham Knight.
The Last of Us remastered looks gorgeous running close to 60fps!!

Got LOTR: Shadows of Mordor, Alien: Isolation, and Dragon Age Inquisition coming up finally!'


Sent from my PS4 using U2 Interference
__________________
allbecauseofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 02:09 PM   #75
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 80,051
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post
I haven't played Destiny, nor do I plan to because I hardly have enough time to do everything else in the games I already play. I've heard good things, none of the complaints you guys have. But then again, those good things are coming from people who normally play mmos, whereas you guys play Madden. Lol sports games are not games.
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com