Video Game Discussion Thread Part 10: Video Games Fucking Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Madden is way better, a lil boring but better than Destiny. Bring on Shadows of Mordor!!!!

Sent from my PS4 using U2 Interference

Yes. I don't think most people remotely understand what kind of game they're buying.

Even the mutliplayer stuff isn't really doing it for me, though.

When you make a game that tackles three different genres, I guess some stuff will be lacking, but Borderlands seems to be doing OK.

Destiny has just left me really underwhelmed. Like every other game I've purchased this year :(.

Even the mutliplayer stuff isn't really doing it for me, though.

When you make a game that tackles three different genres, I guess some stuff will be lacking, but Borderlands seems to be doing OK.

Destiny has just left me really underwhelmed. Like every other game I've purchased this year :(.

??

I still have not started it, but, just about everyone I know that has played has found things to compliment, but overall felt letdown, JUST LIKE YOU BASHLEY.

I still have not started it, but, just about everyone I know that has played has found things to compliment, but overall felt letdown, JUST LIKE YOU BASHLEY.

What really hurt it for me, was the Beta. When they scrapped the data and I had to go back and replay all of the already fairly bland missions again, that felt like such a chore. Added to that, Halo is probably my favorite video game franchise of all time so I was hoping for a campaign that was at least, like, two over par compared, so, that was on me, I guess.

It's not a bad game, and I enjoy playing it, so, so much. It just wasn't what I had hoped for.

Destiny fastest trade-in ever. Good thing they were giving 40 bucks back that's what I paid. Thanks to my discount at work.

Diablo 3 on PS4 and X1 is awesome. Third time I've bought the game, and this is far and away the best version.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference to piss off Cobbler

It's my first Diablo experience.
Not exactly conducive to lesson planning or finishing my dissertation. I bought it on a whim since so many other things have been delayed for PS4, but I am totally happy I did.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's my first Diablo experience.
Not exactly conducive to lesson planning or finishing my dissertation. I bought it on a whim since so many other things have been delayed for PS4, but I am totally happy I did.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You should add me as a friend! My PSN ID is: OkkervilRiver

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference to annoy Cobbler

I haven't played Destiny, nor do I plan to because I hardly have enough time to do everything else in the games I already play. I've heard good things, none of the complaints you guys have. But then again, those good things are coming from people who normally play mmos, whereas you guys play Madden. Lol sports games are not games.

Beat arkham origins and asylum again on hard. Working on city again in the lead up to Arkham Knight.
The Last of Us remastered looks gorgeous running close to 60fps!!

Got LOTR: Shadows of Mordor, Alien: Isolation, and Dragon Age Inquisition coming up finally!'

I haven't played Destiny, nor do I plan to because I hardly have enough time to do everything else in the games I already play. I've heard good things, none of the complaints you guys have. But then again, those good things are coming from people who normally play mmos, whereas you guys play Madden. Lol sports games are not games.
:|

I'm so excited for Forza Horizon 2, guyz. If you have an Xbox One and haven't played the demo yet, get it! It's an enormous demo content wise, seriously bigger than some games. If you've seriously enjoyed any racing game ever, or have any sort of remote interest in cars, you owe it to yourself to get Horizon 2!

Anyways, hype.

fh22.gif

i259agQ9BPsF1.gif

ib04YvAdHemhSE.gif

fh21.gif

i1ku9HqEXGFFp.gif

iFwJz7Gy5LtpU.gif

iG1OM1We7geBE.gif

ibajzvo9gR5Z8a.gif

i3rBZE6ivfZtc.gif

You should add me as a friend! My PSN ID is: OkkervilRiver

I'll add you next time I play. We're in the process of moving (staying with my mother-in-law until I finish my PhD and know what's next) since my wife took a position at Millersville University. I'm not on much this week, but next week I'll be online intermittently MWF during the daytime EST. Evenings, with my functional marriage, do not usually happen.

My PSN ID is: thefly22284

Online, I'm currently playing Diablo III and Destiny, which I enjoy. But I'm not usually one for shooters and I never got into Halo - haven't owned an Xbox since the original - so the experience is fresh for me all around. Just finished my first strike.

As for other online games - I own Madden 15, but I really only play with my brother-in-law. I don't think I've ever watched a football game on purpose, but it's a good bonding thing for us. We spend Saturday night sampling 12 different Oktoberfest brews and playing Madden while my wife and her mom were at Disney World. It was good times.

I have a few other games with online components, but this is my first time really getting my feet wet. I've got a few more games in the pipeline - Dragon Age, GTA V, possibly Assassin's Creed Unity - but I'm most looking forward to WWE 2K15. I'm probably the only one here, but if anyone will be playing, I'd love to have some competition when the game finally releases.

1st day playing Forza Horizon 2:

Having a blast when I switch the in-game radio station and Debaser is playiing. The track that followed it was Redeyes by War on Drugs. Um, yeah, this game kicks ass.

Mine arrived yesterday but I'm not playing until I leave for/get back from LA. I hope you're still playing when I return, I'd like to run you off of some crazy European road.

Why don't you Americans just decide to like soccer so I can beat your asses in Fifa???

Let me know when you do. Would love to play online. I'm getting into Fifa Ultimate Team for the first time and it's loads of fun (though time consuming).

I'm not that great either. But it's a fun game (I also have 14 for PS3, if that helps... although the new one looks sooo much better).

My PS id is marechal81, by the way.

This may be the best squad ever. Someone called it the Star Wars squad.

v68bxv.jpg

It's crazy working at Amazon fullfillment center seeing games that aren't out yet lol. Anyways 3 days in a row off after today time for middle earth: shadow of mordor!!!!

It's crazy working at Amazon fullfillment center seeing games that aren't out yet lol. Anyways 3 days in a row off after today time for middle earth: shadow of mordor!!!!

Which DC are you in?

Back
Top Bottom