utorrent help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet92

War Child
so i saw u2 on december 1st and ive wanted to download the torrent
only problem is utorrent is not letting me
when it starts downloading on utorrent it says error:former volume not mounted
can anyone please help!

Have you recently updated utorrent ? I don't know why but it happens on the newer versions.
The error means that one of your torrents or download paths probably uses a drive letter that no longer exists.
So, if you are using an external drive, make sure that it's hooked and linked.
It may also happen due to missing drives, or incorrect permissions on directories. Make sure that all directories set up for incoming, exist and are read/writable.

I had the same problem, but it seems to have fixed itself.

Go to u2start.com mate, they have every gig on there and you can download it as a zip file rather than screwing round with torrents

yeah man i know but i want FLAC and its in like 11 parts on u2start which will take years if this doesnt work though i will :wink:

and this torrent on u2torrents.com has plenty of seeds so wont take very long

Have you recently updated utorrent ? I don't know why but it happens on the newer versions.
The error means that one of your torrents or download paths probably uses a drive letter that no longer exists.
So, if you are using an external drive, make sure that it's hooked and linked.
It may also happen due to missing drives, or incorrect permissions on directories. Make sure that all directories set up for incoming, exist and are read/writable.

I had the same problem, but it seems to have fixed itself.

that might be it, because i changed the port of my external hard drive ill check
thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom