U2360 Dvd ROM Content

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sean_Cowan

Babyface
Hello all ! I recently attended U2360 in Denver, Co. It was by far the most AMAZING concert I've ever been to ! So amazing infact, I picked up the live at the Rose bowl 2 disc deluxe edition. To save a few bucks, I ordered a used copy on Amazon. I love the dvd however, when I try to access the bonus ROM content that, is supposed to link up to weblinks, photos, screensavers, wallpapers etc. it won't do anything. If anyone knows what the problem might be, I would greatly value your input. I'm wondering if it only works once, for a limited time, or is past the time that the links are available. Thank you very much !

I just checked my RB dvd 2, it's working just fine.. have you tried a different dvd to see if there's any problem with the drive? maybe the bonus content of the dvd is broken?.. I'd also suggest you try to open the dvd in explorer, maybe it works..good luck!:)

Well, it's good to know yours works and the links aren't expired ! I don't think it's the drive. I have tried it in my desktop and my laptop. Also, the dvd plays just fine and my laptop is brand new. When you say open it in explorer, how exactly ? What process do you go through when you access it ? Thank you Alanah.

Right-click on the dvd in my computer and select open/explore to find the content of the dvd.. do you see the click_me_pc flash file?.. you should be able to access the bonus rom content by exploring the dvd folder..

I got it figured out ! It has been a super long time since I used a dvd or cd with enhanced content and I completely forgot about going into the drive and right clicking. I was trying to access it through the ROM content section in the dvd menu itself. Feel a little stupid.:doh: OH well, thank you very much for your help Alanah ! :happydance:

Back
Top Bottom