Trying to Re-Install Mozilla Firefox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
For no apparent reason, about four months ago, my Mozilla Firefox application disappeared. I've been searching for a while for the files, and today found that all that's left is a file called:

firefox.exe.moz-backup
(File Type: MOZ-BACKUP File)

When I attempt to run it, it requests an application for me to run it in. I have no idea what this would be.

Also, I can't download from the website, because, in sad irony, the replacement Netscape browser cannot download ... anything, really.

So, my question is, can you help me get Firefox back?

IE doesn't work either. When I open it, it causes my computer to crash.

Any other options available for me?

Could you download the file to another computer and save it on a disk and copy it onto your computer?

Also, am I crazy, or did I see that you had the interference log in message in your sig a while ago? Do you keep getting logged out? That's been happening to me since yesterday. :angry:

VintagePunk said:
Could you download the file to another computer and save it on a disk and copy it onto your computer?

Also, am I crazy, or did I see that you had the interference log in message in your sig a while ago? Do you keep getting logged out? That's been happening to me since yesterday. :angry:

I didn't have it in my sig, but I've been getting logged out since I had to switch to Netscape.

I could try using a disk, as I think that's how I got it originally.

Lies, I don't know if I can run other exe's. I use the computer pretty simply: Internet, AIM, Microsoft Office, etc. Just basic functions.

It seems like it's giving you trouble for trying to run an exe (like the comp doesn't know what to do with it). It might not be a FireFox issue.

Try having someone send you the exe file? Like I can if you want?

Back
Top Bottom