Transferring iTunes to Creative Zen player

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelofHarlem01

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I got a Creative Zen player for my birthday today and was told I could use iTunes with it so I went and ahead and bought an album but now I can't figure out how the hell to get it on the Zen since they're in mp4 format and protected... Is it still possible to convert and transfer them somehow or did I waste $9 on an album I won't be able to listen to? :shrug:

if the files are protected you need a crack thingy to convert them, but that's illegal and I don't know how to do it.

Zen works with wma and mp3 as far as I know, so you can better just use old school CD's and drag them to the player(it will appear as an external Harddisk when you plug it in, you can just drag files over to it just as you would do when you move stuff to folders..
And in iTunes if you go to the settings there's an option to rip stuff in mp3 rather than aac/mp4...

Thanks Galeongirl! I can at least put the album I bought onto a cd, so that's good. I also figured out that there's a different version of iTunes called iTunes Plus with songs that should be compatiable with the Zen. :)

Back
Top Bottom