Toshiba laptops $250 on Friday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
...18 per Best Buy store, no rebates involved. I do need a new computer, but how early do you s'pose I'd have to get in line? :huh:

I like how I think nothing of waiting 30+ hours in line for U2, but I've really got to be convinced to stand out there longer than 4 hours for a new computer....

Liesje said:
...18 per Best Buy store, no rebates involved. I do need a new computer, but how early do you s'pose I'd have to get in line? :huh:

How soon will you be done with Thanksgiving dinner? :wink:

Best Buy lines are insane. I half expect people to be lining up there tomorrow night and celebrating Thanksgiving outside.

I think I'll do a drive by and check. :hmm:

:huh: I would be willing to go at midnight, earliest. No fucking way am I spending more time than that in sub-freezing temps. It says at 4am they give out wristbands based on what you want, and if you get one it guarantees you can buy your item between 5am-noon.

It's not that great of a computer....

I wouldn't even spend an hour out in the cold for something like a computer.

Even for such a great deal like that, there's no way I would want to contend with crazy shoppers. :crack:

Bonochick said:
Even for such a great deal like that, there's no way I would want to contend with crazy shoppers. :crack:

Yeah, that's the thing. I don't mind waiting in line, but with people that fight and actually bring along weapons....I dunno, it seems so dumb. And if everyone knows exactly how many of each item is being given out, plus the store gives you vouchers, why do people even stay lining up?

ntalwar said:
Cool Specials - that Panasonic 42" Plasma HDTV for $999 is looking :drool: .

Yeah. I'm not into TVs, but I just saw an ABC Warehouse commercial with a 42" plasma for $849.

No. It was horrifically cold Thanksgiving night and I wanted to play with our new kitten. I figured it's not really that great of a computer anyway, basically what I have now but a better processor and a little bit more RAM. I slept till 10:30 yesterday :) When I have $$$ I'll look for a used computer with better specs.

Back
Top Bottom