The Video Game Thread PEW PEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i4mlax.jpg

Zzzzzzap.

So I just played through the Dantes Inferno demo.... its pretty cool! Clearly a rip off of God of War, but I wouldnt even say thats a bad thing. Might be a good alternative for the 360 owners. I think you guys get the demo on the 24th

So I just played through the Dantes Inferno demo.... its pretty cool! Clearly a rip off of God of War, but I wouldnt even say thats a bad thing. Might be a good alternative for the 360 owners. I think you guys get the demo on the 24th

I just watched some videos for this today after you and another of my friends mentioning it. Looks pretty cool, glad to hear it's good! I've really enjoyed playing the God of War Collection, so I may have to pick this up when it comes out.

Any of you guys play Modern Warfare 2 , online on PS3?

I don't have COD on the PS3, but add me on PSN anyways:

OkkervilRiver

Sweet, I've been looking at that game for a while, some pretty crazy level designs from the looks of things. Though I'll definitely rent a PS3 when GOW3 comes out, anyway.

Yeah, I was fairly impressed with all the trailers they showed at the awards show (the exception unfortunately being the 2010 UFC game, though I'm sure I'll probably pick it up regardless). Kinda shocked Uncharted 2 won over COD, honestly. I thought they were going with fan votes this time, there's no way in hell a PS3 exclusive that relatively still hasn't sold all that many copies won over the biggest entertainment launch of all time if they actually were going off of fan votes.

I actually missed the show, so I have no idea who won what. I'll have to find a stream or something. Either that or I'm sure Spike will be showing it a gazillion times over the next couple weeks.

Ya, and the new UFC looks like a lot more of the same. I was so excited for the first one, but didnt even bother getting it after playing the demo.

More bragging, but I'm just tremendously satisfied with this:

b7f329.jpg

Boo ya.

So I've tried playing Modern Warfare 2, I ended up in a domination match that lasted 90 minutes

Glitched game is glitched

Have any of you guys experienced an E73 error on your 360? It leaves one flashing red light in the bottom-right corner.

My Christmas gift to myself? My first nuke. TDM on Wasteland. Six quick kills to get the Harrier, which picked up 6 of its own to get me to twelve. Ten kills with the chopper gunner put me at 22, and a couple nice pops with the M16 got me to 24.

I feel accomplished.

My Christmas gift to myself? My first nuke. TDM on Wasteland. Six quick kills to get the Harrier, which picked up 6 of its own to get me to twelve. Ten kills with the chopper gunner put me at 22, and a couple nice pops with the M16 got me to 24.

I feel accomplished.

Good job, mang. I've still got my nuke hymen :(

Hey, anyone have The Force Unleashed? I was thinking about picking up the Ultimate Sith edition as its only $40. I've played the demo and really enjoyed it, but have heard mixed reviews. I got Uncharted 2 for Christmas. Amazing game. Nothing else really interests me until Bioshock 2 comes out, hence the Starwars question

Force Unleashed gets a little repetitive by the time you get to the conclusion, but I had enough fun playing through it. I hope it's not considered canonical. Once you finish, you'll understand why. I'm excited for the follow-up though.

I got Uncharted 2 for Christmas.

Yay, yay, yay. I saw you already finished it as well. Fantastic, is it not? As I wrote you on the PSN last night, you, I, and Tiger Edge need to coop it up on there soon!

Well done on the nuking, pImperor. I was in a lobby once where a guy on the other team used a nuke two matches in a row. Needless to say, I left that lobby after the second match.

I too have been tempted by the allure of that new fancy edition of Force Unleashed, but I already have a bunch of games I need to finish, and should probably pass on it for now. Speaking of which, I received Assassin's Creed 2 (360 version) as a Christmas present. Going to try to finish God of War 2 and the new Borderlands' DLC first, but I look forward to playing it. It's surprisingly won a hefty number of end of year awards, including IGN's 360 game of the year.

Mikal, you filthy scoundrel, what game(s) did you get for the Wii?

Game update:

I finished Dragon Age, the gf is still playing it. I want to play it again but as a different character, so I an have new side quests and whatnot. But, that shall wait.

So, I am starting Arkham Asylum on the 360 soon, and will start playing Little Big Planet on the PS3 soon, too. After that, Assassins Creed 2 will likely be played. Eventually, Mass Effect 2 will be released and played, of course. And I still need to get around to Bioshock and Force Unleashed, which are sitting around.

Lastly, I soon might once again play GOW2. We'll see.

i'm a proud new owner of a Wii. my wife kicks ass for buying me one for Xmas.

Thats awesome, man. I got my GF a Wii too. Have you seen the new Mario game? It looks badass. Pure oldschool sidescroller. I cant wait for her to get it (the store are sold out right now).

Yay, yay, yay. I saw you already finished it as well. Fantastic, is it not?

I think it was probably my favourite game ever. I loved the first Uncharted and this one built upon that. There wasnt a dull moment. It really deserves Game of the Year. I hope a third installment comes out for next year

I'm still a little sketchy about the supernatural parts, as I was in Uncharted 1, but it hardly spoils the game

yeah, i got the new Mario game. i love it! there's a level with wind gusts that's real fun. enjoying the propeller hat! also got Mario Party 8. it's definitely fun when you have drunk house guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom