The Video Game Thread PEW PEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont complain. I sit quietly in tears and watch the remainder of the match

Well that stinks if you're gong to stop with The Pitt, as you're stopping before the actual "good" pieces of DLC.

I finished Point Lookout and Broken Steel as well, the Pitt was the last of the DLCs I had yet to play since I had heard it was bug central... I passed on Operation Anchorage and Mothership Zeta though...

I still dont have fallout. would that be a better choice?

Yes, Yes and Yes.

JT, in case you're wondering I did not get Modern Warfare 2. My brother rented it. I don't want to play this as a rental. :angry: He also took my PS3 out of my room (the nerve!) so he could play it when he has a perfectly functioning XBox360 in his room. I'm hoping I can erase all his progress so that when I finally get the game I can start it fresh.
I already heard the trophy pings and got upset.

Feel free to harass him, however.

Enjoying Arkham Asylum so far. Not very hard but a lot of fun.

Assassins Creed 2 is likely next.

I don't see myself getting Modern Warfare 2, but, definitely want to play something with you clowns in the near future. At the very least, Scumbo, let's play GOW2 again at some point....

TE, your avatar is freaking me out. Also, your brother sounds like he sucks.

I don't see myself getting Modern Warfare 2, but, definitely want to play something with you clowns in the near future. At the very least, Scumbo, let's play GOW2 again at some point....

Get Uncharted 2, you'll love it.

Apparently the Xbox is being shipped back today. Thank Gourd.

Yayz.

Why is it freaking you out? :huh:

And yes, he does. I went out around 3:30 pm, came home at 7:30 and he was still playing it. He's still playing it right now. How long are Blockbuster game rentals? :angry:

Force Unleashed gets a little repetitive by the time you get to the conclusion, but I had enough fun playing through it. I hope it's not considered canonical. Once you finish, you'll understand why. I'm excited for the follow-up though.

Major backtracking,but Force Unleashed was a very stupid game imo. Most likely because it was played on a PS2,but the plot wasn't very put together. One minute you were working for Vader and the next you were helping Rebels and crap like that...

Since Christmas I'm the proud owner of a brand new crisp,fresh off the press X-Box 360,if there is one console that kicks major ass this has to be it. Though I'm not up on games yet,I have Tomb Raider:Underworld (Haaaaard Game) and Guitar Hero 3. Starting out with a crummy couple of games but hey,you have to start somewhere... :shrug:

Most certainly. We also need to get that Killzone death clan up and running. Tiger Edge plays the shit out of Uncharted too, so we'll have a foursome of sorts

Most certainly. We also need to get that Killzone death clan up and running. Tiger Edge plays the shit out of Uncharted too, so we'll have a foursome of sorts

Just bear in mind that I'll royally suck at first, maybe even beyond "at first". At some point, all I'll want to do is kill Scumbo. Will that hurt the team/clan? Yes, but, it cannot be helped.

I'll buy this shit, now, online. That's my true level of commitment to the clan.

Why is it freaking you out? :huh:

I never associate it with being you, so I keep thinking "who is this person?" when I come in the thread.

JT, if you're not a RPG fan, you probably wouldn't like Fallout 3.

You guys heard the rumors that Treyarch's COD this year will likely be a Vietnam War game?

NSW, I think you'll love Uncharted 2.

Major backtracking,but Force Unleashed was a very stupid game imo. Most likely because it was played on a PS2,but the plot wasn't very put together. One minute you were working for Vader and the next you were helping Rebels and crap like that...

Yeah, what makes that game fantastic is the graphics engine on the upper-level systems. It sucks on the Wii, that's for sure, probably does on the PS2 as well. You're playing both shides!

film_entrapment_poster.jpg

Just got a PS3 and MW2. It's great fun but I pretty much suck.:reject: Recommendations for weapons?

I'd purchased Flower from the PSN Store last month when it was on sale for $5. Decided I'd finally try it out yesterday afternoon, and I ended up playing the first half of the game. Never thought I'd like a game where you play a flower petal blowing around in the wind....

JT, if you're not a RPG fan, you probably wouldn't like Fallout 3.

It has enough “shooter” material to at least interest him I’m hoping... Other than NSW I have yet to find a "normal" person who dislikes Fallout 3, it can't be done I tell you! Also JT, for some reason the "game of the year eddition" with all the expansion packs is on sale at Future Shop online right now for $29.99, that is a seriously good deal.

I played Uncharted on easy mode so I'm pretty sure I'll get my ass handed to me in multiplayer.

Just got a PS3 and MW2. It's great fun but I pretty much suck.:reject: Recommendations for weapons?

M16A4 is my favourite
Though I think you might have to play for a bit to unlock it. When I first unlocked the p90 in COD4, I had a lot of success as a noob.
Add me: jive--turkey

I played Uncharted on easy mode so I'm pretty sure I'll get my ass handed to me in multiplayer.

Coop is the most enjoyable on easy anyways.

Put a few hours into the MAG beta. It's fairly fun, it'll be interesting to see how the final version turns out though.

Arkham is Awesome. I spend way too much wandering around looking for Riddler puzzles. And I will do just about anything for an excuse to glide kick a sucka.

I got way too much satisfaction from climbing to the top of the clock tower and gliding all the way down. It is an awesome game though

Once I finish God of War 2, I'm going to go back to Batman and finish that too.

make sure to use a noob tube attachment to get some easy kills with the shitty weapons so that you can get your rank up and start using some nicer shit.

meanwhile, my girlfriend, whom i live with, will be going to florida on business for 2 weeks over the last week of january and the first week of february... which means that january 25th becomes all ps3 all the time for this guy.

yes, yes... i'm a loser.

M16A4 is my favourite
Though I think you might have to play for a bit to unlock it. When I first unlocked the p90 in COD4, I had a lot of success as a noob.
Add me: jive--turkey
Well i have that one now (I have my ps3 for a few weeks already but had forgotten about this thread). The only thing I can't really stand are campers who do nothing but just sit in a corner waiting to kill when you pass.:angry:

My name is (don't laugh, it was a joke with some friends:D)
Belgium-Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom