The Video Game Thread PEW PEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killzone 3 reviews are out, everyone's bagging on the story and characters. To be honest, I'm surprised it wasn't bagged on in the last game, spiffy graphics sorta always influence scores a bit much. Regardless, still getting great scores. All of them say it would be a contender for having best graphics in any console game. They say despite the story, the campaign and gameplay is a blast. The controls are considerably more intuitive and enjoyable. Multiplayer is supposedly a blast, and you can use all the classes from the start, so it's not a weird class unlock deal like the last game. I hated that setup, so I'm glad for that.

Did they not shit all over the characters in Killzone 2 as well? I seem to remember them saying they were cliche "fuck yeah!" action movie types that you couldn't really care about. Either way, I'm still excited for part 3. I just hope the multiplayer is better this time around. I think I only stuck with it for a month or so on KZ2. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea though. We'll see

There's a free Beta / Demo on the PSN store as of today, supposedly. We should download it and slaughter some fools.

I might have a pocket drive I can temporarily store stuff on. Does it matter if it's formatted for Mac though? There are already some non ps3 files on it that I need

I don't know, man. I've never used it for extra storage, but I've heard it is pretty simple to do.

I'll try it. Worst that could happen is I blow up my house and a portion of my neighbour's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom