The Video Game Thread PEW PEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I'm loving the wager matches. That's the best new feature imo. Especially Sticks and Stones is hilariously fun.

I have PS3. Gamertag is Belgium-Blizzard.

Been playing New Vegas again, less glitchy. If you need some money, play Caravan with No-bark in Novac, for some reason he's always loaded. I find the geckos to be quite hilarious looking, especially when they're running towards you.

for the life of me, I cannot figgure out Caravan. Is there a tutorial online or something?

^ That looks goooood

New Vegas glitch of the day, when engaging Cliff Briscoe in conversation he twiddled his finger at the base of his left nostril for 10 seconds. Wish it would've lasted longer so I could've taken a video

Yes. I'm loving the wager matches. That's the best new feature imo. Especially Sticks and Stones is hilariously fun.

I have PS3. Gamertag is Belgium-Blizzard.

I'll add you next time I'm on. I'm jive--turkey

Has anyone tried the new Castlevania game yet? I think it looks pretty cool. Thinking about picking it up

Just played the demo. It's quite short, so its hard to get a feel of how it will be, but it was pretty cool. Like GOW, but with werewolves and vampires and demons (oh my). Judging by the little trailer thingy after the playable part, it looks like it will be epic.

Am I the only one that finds it annoying that the black ops ticker says
"COD Multiplayer: Free with every copy of Black Ops"?

Like they're doing us a favour or something

I think they're trying to be funny and get back at the publisher (because Activision once tried to allude to making Call of Duty's have a monthly fee for multiplayer, but the developers freaked out over the idea), but I've heard others complain as well.

Sadly, it sounds like "monthy fee" type multiplayer console games will probably come relatively soon. Rumors are the Bungie's big multiplatform title they're developing right now could be just that. What do you know, Activision is publishing it as well. Surprise, surprise. It's weird how EA used to be the most hated publisher in gaming, and Activision has taken that role in essentially a year's time.

The new Assassin's Creed and Need For Speed both have received fantastic scores. New Gran Turismo coming next week as well. I still haven't even played more than an hour or so of Black Ops campaign. Far too many games, far too little time.

I think they're trying to be funny and get back at the publisher (because Activision once tried to allude to making Call of Duty's have a monthly fee for multiplayer, but the developers freaked out over the idea), but I've heard others complain as well.

oh, okay. I had heard that about activision, so I assumed it was their doing. Makes sense if they're just mocking activision instead :up:
Who's that douchebag president of activision? that ginger asshole? I'd like to kick him in his dick

I really cant see myself paying a monthly fee to play online videogames.

The problem is that the online games would hardly lose any popularity if they did it.

I assume the games just flat out won't have single player. If they price the game extremely low, I might do it (and the "might" will turn into a "definitely" if that's what Bungie really does, as I'll probably try anything out they release). Game for $20, play online for a few months, and hopefully still don't end up paying $60 for it total.

That's hilarious. Wish they didn't include that doorknob laughing at the end

the bugs in the ps3 version of black ops make me want to punch someone from treyarch in the face

And now the disc drive doesn't work on my PS3. The same day I finally got ahold of Madden 11.

I'm so pissed off right now.

So I decided to play Black Ops 25 minutes ago. I've 'connected' to 8 games in a row, only to lose the connection to the host on the map loadup screen. I seriously hate this fucking game. I want to sharpen the disc to use as a ninja star on the employees at Treyarch. Fuck those guys in the fucking ass

So now I go back out to the main menu and it's asking me to do all the initial screen and volume set up. What a pile of shit this is

Still wont connect to games that I can hear other people playing. Can I return this fucking thing? I regret giving these assholes my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom