The Video Game Thread PEW PEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy Rain.. what kind of game is that?
A point-and-click adventure game with very little meaningful interactivity, lauded by those who apparently have forgotten how good an adventure game can be (see classic PC titles like Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis or Monkey Island).

but the last few times I've been on, it's been MW2. I might even get the newest dlc even though $15 is a little expensive.
I was really tired of that game for a while but lately I've started enjoying it again. But sometimes I'm in lobbies with only assholes.

Got a used copy of Arkham Asylum last week, which was great until I almost beat it only to get a "Corrupted Save" thing when I tried to load it again. Had over 75% of the Riddlers Challenges done too. I won't be starting that over again. Sucks since the game was fucking rad.

Funny you say that - I finally got around to playing UC2, was loving it of course - but it completely glitched out on me at Chapter 21. Tried it again, does the same thing. I expect an update is in order, but it's very disappointing nonetheless. I've been playing a rented Enslaved since then, which I heartily recommend. Not sure if it's worth a purchase just yet, though Ninja Theory are definitely a team that needs support.

Noted. An original Monkey island fan here from the beginning yo..z

The game kind of has a "choose your own adventure" kind of feel. It's worth a rental for novelty value, I guess, but the voice acting/plot varies from passable to horrible.

Fallout Vegas!

Beav and I played three epic hockey games on Friday. It was NY accent vs. NY accent, as well as a battle between two people who don't really know how to do anything but shoot the puck right at the goalie. Overheard a minimum of 3x "Oh, I'm on a power play????"

At least all 3 games were close.

Is there a way for more than two players to play? 2 vs 1 or 3 vs the computer?

Maybe we'll all have to buy this basketball game on PS3 just to school Headache.

For those of you who still have Red Dead Redemption, the Hunting and Trading Pack is now a free download for both 360 and PS3. These are two outfits that were exclusives for pre-orders or the collectors version of the game. One nets you more furs from hunting, the other saves you money when buying things. Sorta pointless for most of us at this point, but free is free.

Here's the direct download link for Xbox Live, PS3 people will have to go to the PSN store as Sony hasn't mastered the art of links yet:

Xbox LIVE Marketplace | Red Dead Redemption

i'm officially fed up with trying to get mass effect to play on my pc (at least it installs on the new computer, and even with the patch to make it work on windows 7 it still crashes) and need something to do when the new w.o.w expansion turns out to be lame/before star wars the old republic comes out, but still want no part of console gaming.

Sounds like something a hippy liar would say.

Mass Effect on 360 works perfectly.

i know. which is what poses such a dillemma.

it's really just the analog joystick thumb control for running that i've got an issue with. i never got used to it, and why spend a couple days running around kind of loopy while i adjust when i can use a keyboard/mouse set up?

oh, because the damn game won't load.

one of these days, though. one of these days. and probably sooner than later...it's almost like NOT playing the 360 on the 73in TV in the living room is a crime against video games.

Indeed it is. Regardless, Mass Effect is awesome, and I'm a terrible fan because I still haven't completed part 2.

i think tomorrow, when world of warcraft is still fucked up from this big-ass new patch, i may have to admit defeat and take a trip to best buy. the other issue is my housemates have crappy games. i'd have to go buy some stuff. i don't want to play lego batman, grand theft auto, or whatever other stupidness they have.

i think tomorrow, when world of warcraft is still fucked up from this big-ass new patch, i may have to admit defeat and take a trip to best buy. the other issue is my housemates have crappy games. i'd have to go buy some stuff. i don't want to play lego batman, grand theft auto, or whatever other stupidness they have.

Get GOW2 so I can chainsaw your head off.

IWB, one thing that I do miss dearly from years of no computer gaming: A good flight simulator :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom