The Video Game Thread PEW PEW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockstar Games Presents Red Dead Redemption

This Saturday night, May 29th at Midnight Eastern and Pacific (check local listings), FOX will be exclusively airing an original short film made from Red Dead Redemption.

The 30 minute short film, created and directed by John Hillcoat (the director of The Proposition and The Road), chronicles a slice-in-time of protagonist John Marston as he tracks down his former fellow outlaw and friend, Bill Williamson. Along the way, Marston encounters many of Red Dead Redemption's eclectic cast of dreamers, misfits and liars.

Using the world of Red Dead Redemption as a virtual film studio and created entirely with in-game assets and technology, Hillcoat re-imagines Marston’s pursuit of justice and salvation.

Stay tuned for more details...

Could be interesting.

Alright, I'm gonna try to buy this cowboy game soon so I can round up a posse with NSW and Scumby and the former can make fun of my alleged accent.

Alright, I'm gonna try to buy this cowboy game soon so I can round up a posse with NSW and Scumby and the former can make fun of my alleged accent.

That's awesome news. You won't regret it. You obviously have a built-in advantage cos this is the life you lead, but still.....

Well that's why I was hesitant to get involved with it. Might hit a little too close to home. It's the same reason I've still never seen Lonesome Dove.

Ordered. I'll have it tomorrow.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!11!1!!!

You obviously have a built-in advantage cos this is the life you lead, but still.....

I've certainly noticed my person experience in bringing thieves to justice in a horrifically violent gun-related manner has crossed over.

Everyone owns this bitch on the 360?

JT has it on PS3, not sure what system Sad Punk and discoteque have it for. NSW, myself, and soon Imps, are on 360.

I can't wait to shoot your horses in the face so both of you fuckos fly right off.

As an FYI Imps, you start with a donkey in multiplayer until you level up. Please do not reenact that show you saw in TJ when we play.

anybody get to the end of RDR yet?

made me a little misty eyed, not because john died but because i dont want to play as jack now, he is a whiny bitch

anybody get to the end of RDR yet?

made me a little misty eyed, not because john died but because i dont want to play as jack now, he is a whiny bitch

No sir. I'm almost done with Mexico, and I assume I will have some missions in the Great Plains after that.

Thank you for spoilering whatever you posted. I'll go back and look once I'm done.

Word to NSW and Scums: my XBL is set up to have me invisible so you can't see if I'm online. I'll join yr party or extend you an invite if I am active. Or change my settings. We'll see.

I hope to pick up this game soon. Since I've seen all great reviews. I want to finish with Bioshock 2's single player first and then I'll move on. Still haven't picked up Bad Company 2 as it refuses to drop in price. They aren't selling the limited edition anymore and it's still 70 clams. No thanks.

So if you come across 2 random guys setting up boxes of TNT in the middle of a field, stay away from them

Impy, Scumbo and I posse'd up the other day.....it was a lot of fun.

I'm almost done with single player, just sort of roaming around now getting achievements instead of finishing the campaign off.

The batteries in my headset died at the end there, and it got annoying not being able to talk to any of you. So if you were wondering why I disappeared, that was the reason. I'll get more tomorrow.

They really saved the best area for last in my opinion, I'm loving everything in West Elisabeth. Glad I'd tried to avoid it for the most part in multiplayer.

The batteries in my headset died at the end there, at it got annoying not being able to talk to any of you. So if you were wondering why I disappeared, that was the reason. I'll get more tomorrow.

They really saved the best area for last in my opinion, I'm loving everything in West Elisabeth. Glad I'd tried to avoid it for the most part in multiplayer.

Agreed......

I have to admit that I like focusing on a multiplayer mission, then everyone killing each other, then doing another mission, etc.....

Have you finished all of the challenges in single and multi, and gotten all of the trophies as well? I see myself trying to get everything in this game, because I like it so much. There will be coop DLC missions this month too, and I think they were supposed to be free.

Nope, havent gotten them all yet. I still plan on playing a lot. I just meant that the single player story is done and it was so awesome, but there doesnt seem to be anything remotely as good coming up. I gotta find some decent players for multiplayer though. its not as fun with strangers

I'm sorta glad Summer isn't going to be too nuts, as I have a few games I need to catch up on. Still need to get and play Bioshock 2 at some point as well, weren't you going to get that also?

Yeah, it's definitely more fun with friends.

Ya, I was all about getting Bioshock 2, but the lukewarm reviews turned me off a little. I'll still definitely pick it up, as I loved the first one, but I might wait for a price drop or something first

edit: I suppose lukewarm isnt exactly the right word. it got great scores, I think it was the story/graphics department that I was expecting to hear better things about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom