Something strange going on with U2Torrents!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I put on my computer this morning to find all my downloading and seeding torrents with this message:-

"Failure: Invalid passkey! Re-download the from http://u2t.us"

When I checked U2Torrent site they wouldn't let me log in and add to retrive my password by re-registering my e-mail address. I've been waiting all morning for a responce but as nothing yet and now the U2Torrents site seems to be offline!?!

Anyone else here been experiencing the same problem? They've apparrently renewed the site in some way! :eyebrow:

I got my new password last night but all I can do is log on. Nothing else works. Hopefully they will get the issues resolved.

I finally got my password after a second try and I've managed to get onto the site but it's slow going coz I keep on getting the following message....

The server load is very high at the moment. Retrying, please wait...

:huh:

But it seems as though most of the torrents that were active yesterday are now all 'dead'! Although my torrents still seem to be downloading and seeding (I finished downloading one this morning!) but I have little red arrows instead of green and blue ones!! :huh: And I have no idea how to refresh these torrents without deleating them!?! :(
I have to say, they really should have let people know what they where doing instead of springing this 'renewed' site on us without any warning!! And given us clear instructions how best to proceade! :tsk:

edit:- Now the site is down for maintenance!?! :huh:

Last edited:
The old sites back up but it claims that I'm a "guest" even though my name is listed as being logged in and I can't do anything!! I can't log out and I can't log in!! :( So now what I do I do?!? I've sent the mods a letter asking if they could log me out from there end so I can renew my loggin but I've had no answer yet!!:huh:

how do you download from that site?
i got an account, and bit torrent software, but i don't know to download!

Okay panic over! I'm back on!!

Wayne, I have μtorrent client but I think the process is the same for most bit torrent software. Once you've found a torrent you want to download you snatch the file and it should go to your "downloads" file created by your torrent client. To start the torrent you open up your software torrent "tray" and open the torrent file and press start and it should automatically appear on the tray and start downloading.
You can find more info on U2Torrents. Hope you're able to figure it out! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom