Recommend mp3 player....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
I bought a used 128MB mp3 player with an SD card slot. The player itself worked fine, but you could only access it through the program it came with or Windows Media Player. Both programs freezes whenever I try to add or remove songs. I'm returning it to the girl I got it from since she hasn't cashed my check yet.

Does anyone recommend any flash mp3 players? I prefer something with a card slot and it doesn't need to be more than 512MB max because I'm never in a situation where I need more than an hour or two of music at a time, plus I prefer to use duplicate external hard drives for backups (rather than spend $300 on a massive iPod and only have a single device holding all of my music and backups).

With any iPod the music is also on your main computer, and can easily be backed up to any other device. (Including External HD's, network shares, etc...)

(So get a 512mb shuffle) :p

I don't like shuffles b/c there's no display and no card slot.

I know how to backup music, etc, but I'd rather do backups on two external HDs (b/c I'm paranoid) than a single iPod that I'd be carrying around everywhere. I could get two nice external HDs for the price of one iPod, and only one would travel with me so I wouldn't constantly be worried about my only source of backup dying on me.

That, and I don't need more than 512MB max and I'm not willing to spend more than $50 since I've already got plenty of memory in cards.

Back
Top Bottom