Rank The 'Super Mario Games'...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
These games are beyond classic. Rank these five in order. And then appreciate. :drool: :rockon: :combust: :heart:

Super_Mario_Bros_boxfront.jpg

Super_Mario_Bros_2_boxfront.jpg

Super_Mario_Bros_3_boxfront.jpg

1171064749-00.jpg

986858058-00.jpg

MarioKart :hyper:

I like to drive in reverse and piss off the little guy with the "Wrong Way!" sign and to drive off cliffs :hyper::yes:

i loved mario 2 because it was like no other mario game. it wasn't even meant to be one! i think it was originally called doki doki panic. for whatever reason they decided to use the mario characters as the main characters. but yeah, mario 2 has the 2nd best video game music ever (1st goes to megaman 2).

I remember all the suits and new worlds in Super Mario 3 being the most amazing thing to me at the time. I loved when they came out with the Super Mario All Stars for the SNES, since it had all the Mario games on it.

Mario Kart is probably one of my favorite video games ever, just because I have so many memories of playing it with my housemates in college. Rainbow Road :rockon:

I haven't played Mario 64. I did play the Mario Party game on Wii not too long ago with a bunch of my friends, and that was a lot of fun. I thought I was sort of growing out of my video game phase, but I want a Wii!

I still have my old school Nintendo, and of the 3 Mario games, I play the 3rd one the most. :love: I still like the first one though and do go back to that once in awhile. 2 is fun, but I just didn't play it as much.

never played on Nintendo 64 or Super NES, but I do have Super Mario World for the new gameboy though, which was an adaptation from one of those systems. and it's been a lot of fun. I have Super Mario Land 1 & 2 on the original gameboy too. Those were really fun as well.

I don't have a gamecube, but I've played a few versions of Mario Party, very fun!

as far as rankings:

SM3
SM1
SM2

Master of the Universe- Mariokart

then...

1. Mario 64
2. Super Mario Brothers 3
3. Super Mario Brothers2
4. Super Mario Brothers World
5. Super Mario Brothers

Super Mario 64 by miles, then #3.

Mario Kart rocks as well.

In fact Nintendo just kicks ass. Still vastly prefer my 64 over any gaming system that's ever been released, period.

SMB2 :love:
SMW
SMB3
SMB

I only played Mario 64 once or twice. I may have to look for a copy on Ebay, though, since I have all the others and now really want to play them.

Back
Top Bottom