Question on Ipods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
Um... I was wondering can you put MP3 file songs on it even tho you can put pictures on it,cause i here thoses are mp4?

and could you use Limewire to get songs on it?

I hope those weren`t stupid questions:|

I don't use iTunes or an iPod, but I think you have to use iTunes to put stuff on it and when you import your music into iTunes, it will turn them into the correct format. For example, my sister uses iTunes and I know she has been able to use .wma files. The first time she opens them in iTunes, it converts them to whatever format it needs.

flybabe said:
Um... I was wondering can you put MP3 file songs on it even tho you can put pictures on it,cause i here thoses are mp4?

and could you use Limewire to get songs on it?

I hope those weren`t stupid questions:|

You can put MP3, AAC, M4A, and any song purchased through the iTunes store on your iPod. WMA files aren't allowed, but you can convert them to MP3 or AAC

If you use LimeWire, upload the downloaded tracks into iTunes and go from there.

songs that you buy from itunes are in the AAC format typically. If you want to download songs from your computer (or other sites and then bring them into itunes) that are in WAV or MP3 format to your ipod they have to be converted to AAC in itunes which is super easy. iTunes is the only way I know of to put songs on your ipod.

Re: Re: Question on Ipods

LemonMacPhisto said:

You can put MP3, AAC, M4A, and any song purchased through the iTunes store on your iPod. WMA files aren't allowed, but you can convert them to MP3 or AAC

If you use LimeWire, upload the downloaded tracks into iTunes and go from there.

That helps,i just wanted to know if you could put songs in it for free,it`s like click and drag right?

Re: Re: Re: Question on Ipods

flybabe said:

That helps,i just wanted to know if you could put songs in it for free,it`s like click and drag right?

exactly.

Back
Top Bottom