Question for those with digital SLR cameras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
Hi there. I am looking at purchasing a digital SLR, however I need do my research. I currently have a Canon Rebel SLR that I love however since it is a film camera, it has its obvious disadvantages. I am considering a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI 10.1 megapixel.

If you have a digital SLR camera, will you please provide me with some information, such as the make, model and the megapixel info. If possible, photos that you took with your camera will be a great help too.

Thank you! :camera:

Caron has the Canon. Both the film and the digital and she loves it. You can see some of her pics on her website. picturethisinspirations . com

Most of her stuff is nature as you will see but she loves it. Although she also loves her Canon point and shoot. Its an older SD200 but it takes incredible pics.

I use a Nikon D40x. It's 10 mega pixel. I use an 18-135 mm lens, a 55-200mm VR lens, an SB-400 flash, and a Raynox 150 macro adapter. That's it.

Liesje_Shepherd_Dog's photosets on Flickr

There's a "D40 Samples" set. Also, the Winter 2008, K9 Fanciers, NASS 2008, Nikon, Chicago, and Region 5 sets are all done with the D40x. Pretty much everything in my Flickr stream since the end of August is with the D40x.

On Flickr you can also do a search based on a camera model and it will give you a nice range of photos. You can check the EXIF data for detailed info about the photos.

Caron has the XTi, that is no longer available. Canon replaced it with the XSi. Some of the improvements include 12.2-megapixel image sensor, Live View capability, 3.5 fps continuous shooting, the EOS Integrated Cleaning System, 3.0" LCD, the DIGIC III Image Processor and a longer lasting battery.

You can compare both of them at steves digicams.

Back
Top Bottom