PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imps, that $40 deal on Amazon is the best that I've seen.

I'll keep an eye on it when some funds come in, then. In the meantime, I'll think about Paul McCocke$$ wiping his mammoth, sweaty ass with the fifty I sent him this morning.

I'll keep an eye on it when some funds come in, then. In the meantime, I'll think about Paul McCocke$$ wiping his mammoth, sweaty ass with the fifty I sent him this morning.

Sounds legit, good sir.

When will we fight the horde again? Bears are calling my name.

Iluvbears.jpg

I'll be at Andrew Bird tonight, but I'm sure I'll be playing before Sunday as well.

This weekend is a Call of Duty 4 Double XP weekend, and the map pack is half price, so I'll probably be playing some of that as well.

An epic battle was waged on Gears tonight. Interference supremacy was at stake.

The new seat of power resides in Utah. All shall bow, as I did mere moments ago.

An epic battle was waged on Gears tonight. Interference supremacy was at stake.

The new seat of power resides in Utah. All shall bow, as I did mere moments ago.

NSW's skull crunched beautifully underneath my foot. I raise my chainsaw in triumph.

I have to get that game just because I want to personally slice open NSW's skull.

I'll see what I have to trade in.

Not even my gum-and-pipecleaners connection could stop a one-on-one that epic last night, NSW.

Have any of you PS3 characters picked up Killzone 2 yet? If so, impressions pleez.

I picked up a copy of Halo Wars during lunch. U2, Halo, and Watchmen all the same week? Yes, please.

Well it's looking like I'll be making $400 tonight through perfectly legal means (i.e. not whoring myself), so we might be Gearsing it sooner than anticipated.

Have any of you PS3 characters picked up Killzone 2 yet? If so, impressions pleez.

My friend picked it up and said it's fucking amazing - his words, not mine. I'll borrow it from him and give you my impressions...

Is anyone still playing Fallout 3 or are we too busy raping each other with chainsaws?

For those who like to multi task and who have an Xbox ( :angry: ) here are a couple of screenshots for the newest DLC The Pitt:

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/info/thepitt.html

:mad: You know, if Sony wants people to buy and keep using their platform they should really make stuff like this a priority.

My friend picked it up and said it's fucking amazing - his words, not mine. I'll borrow it from him and give you my impressions...

Is anyone still playing Fallout 3 or are we too busy raping each other with chainsaws?

For those who like to multi task and who have an Xbox ( :angry: ) here are a couple of screenshots for the newest DLC The Pitt:

Fallout: Welcome to the Official Site

:mad: You know, if Sony wants people to buy and keep using their platform they should really make stuff like this a priority.

That's cool he's enjoying Killzone. From what I've been reading of player reactions, it's not really anything new by any sense of the word, but the graphics make up for that. I'd like to play it just for that.

I've been putting Fallout 3 on the back burner a bit until the final DLC is released, as it ups the experience level to 30, and lets you play after the main quest. I have played about half way through Operation Anchorage so far, but I seem to only play it about once a week for an hour or so, so it's been slow going. Operation Anchorage looks great though, the new weapons have been pretty fun as well. I look forward to the other 2 pieces of DLC.

Actually got into the story-mode of Gears 2, and it's fucking incredible so far.

The giant worm just ate one of the cities.

The campaign is fantastic, much better than the first game. I can't believe NSW hasn't played it yet. Maybe I will force him to play it coop.

The first few levels alone are better than the first. Loving it so far.

That sounds like a good idea. Is it only 2-player co-op?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom