PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone else here will ever buy GOW2 so we can show them how to slaughter.

It was fun, though. Me running along that bridge only to get chainsawed by you was almost as funny as you popping your head up on the last round only to get it sniped the fuck off. We should do that again, fo sho.

So all I've wanted to do all day at work is go home and use and abuse the new TV. This 1080p + Elite combo is going to absolutely demolish my social life for a while. Like I wasn't already too big of a video game nerd, I may as well start dressing up like Master Chief or writing fan fiction about my COD character.

So all I've wanted to do all day at work is go home and use and abuse the new TV. This 1080p + Elite combo is going to absolutely demolish my social life for a while. Like I wasn't already too big of a video game nerd, I may as well start dressing up like Master Chief or writing fan fiction about my COD character.

I'm in the same boat as you. Fucking supreme dork here. Sigh.

Good question. YLB should have this shit in his possession this weekend. I cannot play Sunday, but, should be on at some point tomorrow.

By the way, playing you one on one was cracking me up.

I should, but you never know with Amazon vendors.

Maybe I should've bought the Orange Box set like Lance so fervently demanded.

Lance exists in a world of anger, anguish and abstinence. Do you want to emulate that?

Not really, I'd have to grow my hair out too much for my liking.

Peter-Mayhew.jpg

You have yet to play Mass Effect???? I loved it, and, it will look gorgeous on your new setup.

Think I'll ever get around to Fallout 3, Fable II, etc?

Yeah, I just never got to it, but I've kept it as I know I will.

Fallout 3 is worth it, my friend. My favorite game of the last year, probably my favorite RPG of this generation.

I'll play Mass Effect if you play Fallout 3.

Yeah, I just never got to it, but I've kept it as I know I will.

Fallout 3 is worth it, my friend. My favorite game of the last year, probably my favorite RPG of this generation.

I'll play Mass Effect if you play Fallout 3.

I totally know that I'm going to love Fallout 3. It's just that when I've done gaming, I've wanted to play GOW2. Since November. :(

You know the guitar bit in Magnificent?

Does anyone else think it sounds like a song off Lemmings?

I don't know why I think this. But I do. Despite going though all the Lemmings songs and it doesnt sound like any of them. :|

That was a fitting inaugural game, for sure. The bears were in full display.

Impy needs to sack up and get this so we can play 2 vs 2.

If you'd like to buy it for me, be my guest. After being extorted by Shuttlecock.com today, we're looking at another setback. But I do want to get it, if only to chainsaw you in half for being a curmudgeon about Laz and my songs.

If you'd like to buy it for me, be my guest. After being extorted by Shuttlecock.com today, we're looking at another setback. But I do want to get it, if only to chainsaw you in half for being a curmudgeon about Laz and my songs.

How much is U2.com charging now?

Also, I'd buy that shit for you, I don't care.

$50, or 1/5 my present net worth. That's awfully generous of you, but I tell you what. You find me a good enough deal on a copy, and I'll pick it up. I want to play with you guys, I mean COD is about done for me as I've nothing left to accomplish. I'm too good at it. Too good.

$50, or 1/5 my present net worth. That's awfully generous of you, but I tell you what. You find me a good enough deal on a copy, and I'll pick it up. I want to play with you guys, I mean COD is about done for me as I've nothing left to accomplish. I'm too good at it. Too good.

No, I need you on my team. I'm 4 levels away from hitting 65. Did you do that Prestige crap?

Yeah, I've already hit 65 on my first prestige too.

In defense of my astronomical amount of time spent on that game, COD has become my main midweek respite from the monotony of reading, studying, and writing papers. Since my schedule doesn't allow me to get blisteringly drunk on weeknights this semester, I have to occupy my rest time someone. And it makes sense to put in a fat pinch, relax, and perform some good ole wholesome knife crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom