PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just tell her "honey, a honeymoon is what? 1 week? Chain-sawing a guy in half from the crotch up lasts forever"

Well, you see, the honeymoon is already booked and is half paid for. So that's not exactly an option at the moment.... If I could get $100 for the current regular xbox stuff I have, I could probably justify paying $200. :hmm:

you know what they make gravy out of, right? :uhoh:

she makes a mean vegetable gravy but still...

Is all gravy really made out of meat? Like the little crappy packets? I thought that was just powder simulating meat flavour. Perhaps, I'm wrong, though, since I don't care enough to look at the ingredients. :wink:

Elfa, is it difficult to find video games that adequately reflects your gravy-less vegetarian lifestyle?

Also, Tourista, you need to get a 360, GOW2, AND Xbox Live so you can join the Interference Chainsaw Rape clan (NSW, myself, ....no one else yet)

Also, Tourista, you need to get a 360, GOW2, AND Xbox Live so you can join the Interference Chainsaw Rape clan (NSW, myself, ....no one else yet)

You never know.... Then again, I'd suck like mad because I'm used to FPS's and in third person, I panic and revert to my comfort zone.

You never know.... Then again, I'd suck like mad because I'm used to FPS's and in third person, I panic and revert to my comfort zone.

It's ok, I think NSW is going to kick me out because I refuse to play anything other than Horde (which is against computer controlled enemies). Anyone can play against those.

I know it got some pretty poor reviews, but I think some fans of the series have still got some enjoyment out of it. I believe Elfa purchased it, he may be able to give you more info, Moo X 2.

It's ok, I think NSW is going to kick me out because I refuse to play anything other than Horde (which is against computer controlled enemies). Anyone can play against those.

That's all I've played, so that's what I'd be up for. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom