PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people have been getting Rock Band 2 early. I was watching the gameplay videos, and it looks pretty much exactly the same but obviously with little tweaks here and there and a lot more songs. Some pretty tough tracks from what I've seen. Looks fun, I'll probably get it. Guitar Hero World Tour looks a little better though, but I havent seen the entire setlist for that game yet so I'm not sure, gameplay wise though it has a lot of new things to offer and of course the whole create-a-song mode is a huge plus. My wallet am cry when I spend money on both those damn games. :banghead:

Good year for anyone if they're into rhythm games.

Tell me about spending money on Games. Now I haven't brought anything since GTA came out in April but.

on my want list:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Star Wars :Force Unleashed
Fifa 09
NBA 09/NBA 2k9 (I don't know which is better at the moment)

I'd hedge my bets on NBA 2k9. I switched over from Live to the 2k series after Live 07 turned out to be a piece of absolute garbage. Maybe they've shaped up since then, but I'd bet on 2k the same way Wesley Snipes bets on black.

I'm leaning towards 2k9 also. I enjyoed NBA Live 08, and then there was NBA 08 (the official game or something) Which was just a piece of garbage.

Haven't tried the 2k games yet, might have to rent 2k8 to see how it was.

I am now back on the Playstation Network as "Zzyzx00" if anybody wants to get their ass kicked.

I have MGS4, GTA4, MLB 08 "The Show", Madden 09, and Fight Night Round 3, and will be getting COD4 ASAP.

Force Unleashed = probably the sickest Star Wars game I have ever played. Dear God.

I would like to guess that you got Silent Hill along with that... :wink:

I picked up that Dead Space game we spoke of a while back, AWESOME. Best "horror" game I've played since the first Condemned. Loving it.

LeMac, u will like this:

YouTube - BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams teaser trailer

Fuck me in the goat ass, that was astounding.

Whenever I think of Bioshock, I think of Mad Men, for whatever reason... stylistically, they're familiar, I guess. Also, I wish I could play as Don Draper kicking genetic ass in an underwater city; is that wrong?

I would like to guess that you got Silent Hill along with that... :wink:

I picked up that Dead Space game we spoke of a while back, AWESOME. Best "horror" game I've played since the first Condemned. Loving it.

not yet but it's on my list :drool:

so Dead Space is good then eh? I'll have to pick up that one as well...

I'm also going to get MGS as well :drool:

Do you have any games yet??

Yeah, I'm really enjoying Dead Space. Sort of a mix between Resident Evil 4 and Doom 3, with a number of things that makes it its own game entirely.

Yes, but that is much too far away. You may have to sneak the PS3 open and play something when she's not home. :wink:

Has anyone else seen all the rumors flying around the internet since the Tokyo Game Show that MGS is coming to 360 as well? I haven't played any Metal Gear games since the first two on the original Nintendo, so I'm not even sure if I'd want the game, but I guess that's good news for people who couldn't afford the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom