PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ???? - Page 45 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #661
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:20 AM
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #662
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,960
Local Time: 06:20 AM
My character is out of frame hitting teammates in the back of the head while they try to snipe.
__________________

__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #663
The Fly
 
Audiophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 150
Local Time: 12:20 PM
Playing Fallout makes me want to punch dance all day.
__________________
Audiophile is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #664
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
My character is out of frame hitting teammates in the back of the head while they try to snipe.
Made it to wave 40 last night, after the BCS Chapionship. 4 total strangers, everyone played well, etc. Sad how I raced home from the sports bar to get home and play. I wonder how many other patrons did the same. ZERO.

Next time we play, if you manage to not die early each wave, I think I'll toss a frag at your character.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 05:58 PM   #665
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,960
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post

Next time we play, if you manage to not die early each wave, I think I'll toss a frag at your character.
I kinda figured out how to play again, so hopefully I wont roll directly into the lasers on Security again....


When Audiophile and I were playing the other night, he was firing the mulcher and I kept walking directly in front of him and just standing there so he couldn't aim it. I don't know what it is about Xbox Live that makes me behave like an 11 year old, and think it's absolutely hilarious while I do it.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #666
The Fly
 
Audiophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 150
Local Time: 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
When Audiophile and I were playing the other night, he was firing the mulcher, and I kept walking directly in front of him and just standing there so he couldn't aim it. I don't know what it is about Xbox Live that makes me behave like an 11 year old, and think it's absolutely hilarious while I do it.

Good times....and then on Secruity I ran after you to tag you with gernade and stuck it into the sandbags, lololz. Sand pounder.
__________________
Audiophile is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #667
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
I kinda figured out how to play again, so hopefully I wont roll directly into the lasers on Security again....


When Audiophile and I were playing the other night, he was firing the mulcher, and I kept walking directly in front of him and just standing there so he couldn't aim it. I don't know what it is about Xbox Live that makes me behave like an 11 year old, and think it's absolutely hilarious while I do it.
Well, you know that I get a kick out of the same shit. My one buddy and I constantly try to literally kill each other's character during Horde. I tried to plant a granade on him but that failed. I'll try to get a wretch to follow me to wherever he's fighting a bigger alien, etc....
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #668
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Got Philk?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Posts: 6,875
Local Time: 08:20 AM
Tiger Woods '09 for Wii is addicting.

Ok, back to your Xbox talk.

thank you
__________________
Got Philk? is offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #669
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,691
Local Time: 07:20 AM
my sister-in-law's boyfriend got Guitar Hero 3 for his PS3 so we "rocked the fuck out" or whatever...

I have to say, I have absolutely no skill when it comes to these type of games, and the music was thoroughly generic but it was a fun time nonetheless

I also picked up Uncharted, I like this one a lot - it's like playing a movie. The gun fights are a tad irritating though, mostly due to a lack or auto-target
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #670
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,390
Local Time: 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
my sister-in-law's boyfriend got Guitar Hero 3 for his PS3 so we "rocked the fuck out" or whatever...

I have to say, I have absolutely no skill when it comes to these type of games, and the music was thoroughly generic but it was a fun time nonetheless

I also picked up Uncharted, I like this one a lot - it's like playing a movie. The gun fights are a tad irritating though, mostly due to a lack or auto-target
BUY CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR.

It is the best multiplayer game I've ever played.

We can start a clan! w00t

__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #671
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,960
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
We can start a klan! w00t
OMG PS3 r 4 bigotz
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 01-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #672
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,390
Local Time: 07:20 AM
suxbox=teh ghey lol
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 01-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #673
The Fly
 
Audiophile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 150
Local Time: 12:20 PM
It's impossible to play Fallout for just 45 minutes.....

I got home from playing tennis late last night and wasn't even close to being tired since I had been running around so I decided to play me some Fallout. I told my self that I would only play till midnight....yeah, right, try 2 am.....
__________________
Audiophile is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:47 AM   #674
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
BrownEyedBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Posts: 3,510
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophile View Post
Playing Fallout makes me want to punch dance all day.
So I rented this yesterday and I've managed to find myself trapped in a place filled with enemies (so I can't fast travel), low health, and shitty guns. It's not fun so far. How the hell do I get out of there?
__________________
BrownEyedBoy is offline  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:54 AM   #675
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,691
Local Time: 07:20 AM
lol, where are you?
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
playstation, video game consoles, wii, xbox

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com